I. Understanding Our Policies
Products and services sold on Hahalolo Website must comply with our Community Standards and Commerce Policies. Our Commerce Policies provide guidance on the types of products and services that can be offered for sale on Hahalolo. Sellers are also responsible for complying with all applicable laws and regulations. Failure to comply may result in a variety of consequences, including the removal of posted content. If you repeatedly post content that violates Hahalolo's policies, we may take additional action on your account.
To help you create a friendly, reliable trading experience with users as well as comply with the regulations, we've highlighted the policy for some banned / restricted products on Hahalolo.
II. Scope of application of our policy
The Commerce Policies apply to all posts on the Menu of News Feed, Experience, Tour, Hotel, and Shopping.
Steps to take if disapproved
If your content isn't approved for violating our Commercial Policies, you can respond via email: email@example.com and we will review it again.
Selling of items, including but not limited to the following, is prohibited on Hahalolo Pages.
1. Community Standards
Commercial posts must not violate our Community Standards.
2. Illegal, prescription or recreational drugs
Posts must not promote the sale of illegal, prescription or recreational drugs.
- Prescription drugs and over-the-counter drugs that are restricted to use by state agencies, or must be used under the supervision of a pharmacy though.
- Stimulants: sexual stimulants, marijuana, marijuana-related products or drug paraphernalia.
3. Tobacco products and related paraphernalia
Posts must not promote the sale of tobacco products or tobacco paraphernalia.
- Apparel featuring a tobacco brand logo;
- Cigarettes, cigars and chewing tobacco;
- Tobacco pipes and related paraphernalia;
- Tobacco rolling machines;
- Hookahs and hookah lounges;
- Rolling papers;
- Electronic cigarettes, etc
4. Unsafe supplements
Posts must not promote the sale of unsafe supplements, as determined by Hahalolo at its sole discretion.
- Anabolic steroids;
- Human growth hormones, etc
5. Weapons, ammunition or explosives
Posts must not promote the sale or use of weapons, ammunition or explosives.
- Types of guns:
- Assorted firearms or gun-shaped products and gun parts;
- Hunting rifles: Flintlock mechanism, air rifles, other guns with similar features and effects;
- Firearms: handguns, rifles, submachine guns, light machine guns, anti-tank rifles and grenade launchers;
- Air rifles, rifles using exploding bullets, air handguns, handguns using exploding bullets, sporting guns using paintballs, skeet guns and ammunition used for these weapons;
- Guns containing plastic bullets, rubber bullets, tear gas, asphyxiant gas, poisons, anesthetics, laser magnetic field, cannon and bullets used for firearms (including nail guns).
- Cold weapons: daggers, swords, spears, lances, bayonets, knives, scimitars, bows, crossbows, darts;
- Light weapons: machine guns, mortars, DKZ guns, anti-aircraft machine guns, anti-tank missiles;
- Heavy weapons: fighter aircraft, armed helicopters, tanks, armored vehicles, warships, submarines, ground guns, anti-aircraft artillery, missiles.
- Electric batons, rubber batons, metal batons, figure-8 handcuffs, spike-boards, electric gloves, knife gloves, bulletproof helmets:
- Types of firecrackers: firecrackers, fireworks, self-igniting firecrackers and self-igniting projectile made with gunpowder or other materials that can cause fire and burning;
- Smoke grenades, tear gas grenades and explosive balls;
- Pepper spray, asphyxiant gas, toxic substances, anesthetics, itching agents;
- Gun ranges;
- Gun shows.
Posts must not promote the sale and purchase of any animals, except pets.
- Endangered and precious forest plants and animals;
- All parts, hide or skin, including fur.
7. Adult products or services
Posts must not promote the sale or use of adult products or services. (Except for promoting family planning and contraception)
- Sex toys;
- Videos or live shows for adult entertainment;
- Sexual enhancement products;
- Sexually suggestive services (E.g., "texts to send her to get her in bed").
Posts must not promote the sale of alcohol.
- Sale of alcoholic beverages above 15 degrees;
9. Healthcare products
Posts must not promote a number of breast milk substitutes for children under 24 months of age, dietary supplements for children under 06 months of age; baby bottles and pacifiers.
10. Healthcare products
Posts must not promote certain healthcare products and services, including medical devices, nicotine-containing tobacco cessation products, human body parts or fluids, or posts containing "before-and-after" images.
- Bandages and braces for physical injuries;
- Testing kits for medical conditions or diseases.
Smoking cessation products
Posts must not promote the sale of smoking cessation products containing nicotine.
- Nicotine patches;
- Nicotine gum; etc
Body parts and fluids
Posts must not promote the sale of human body parts or fluids.
- Body parts;
- Human tissue, etc
Posts must not contain "before-and-after" images or images that contain unexpected or unlikely results. Posts must not imply or attempt to generate negative self-perception in order to promote diet, weight loss or other health-related products.
- Person showing how loose-fitting his or her clothes are;
- Person with clothes that are too tight;
- A medical diagram or infographic with pain points or focal points on the human body,…
11. Real money gambling services
Posts must not promote or facilitate online gambling, games of skill or lotteries, including online casinos, sports books, bingo or poker if it costs real money.
12. Fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or offensive
Posts must not contain the content of deceptive, false, misleading or offensive services or products.
- "Get rich quick" scheme;
- "Before and after" images that illustrate the effects of weight loss, surgery, health-related products or anti-wrinkle products;
- Posts that are shocking, sensational, disrespectful or portray violence.
13. Products with overtly sexualised positioning
Posts must not position products or services in a sexually suggestive manner.
- Sexual images;
- Implied nudity;
- Implied sexual acts.
14. Subscriptions or digital products
Posts must not promote the sale of downloadable digital content, digital subscriptions or digital accounts.
- Posts with downloadable content, including PDFs, music, games, films, etc;
- Digital accounts, including games accounts or Netflix accounts;
- Digital subscriptions and Internet streaming services, including television subscriptions, mobile phone service subscriptions, Netflix subscriptions, Spotify subscriptions etc;
- Digital coupons.
15. Digital media and electronic devices
Posts must not promote the sale of devices that facilitate or encourage streaming digital content in an unauthorised manner or interfering with the functionality of electronic devices.
- Advertising the sale or use of streaming devices with KODI installed;
- Jailbroken or loaded devices;
- Jamming or descrambling devices;
- Wiretapping devices.
16. Real, virtual or fake currency
Posts must not promote the sale of real, virtual or fake currency.
- Real money (cash or cash equivalent instruments and coins);
- Virtual or fake money;
- Digital or cryptocurrency;
- Active bank credit or debit cards;
- Bank credit, store credit cards or coupons;
- Pre-paid credit or debit cards;
- Electronic gift cards;
- Cheques or cheque books;
- Equipment to create counterfeit currency or financial instruments.
17. No commercial intent
Posts must not promote news, humour or other content that has no intention to buy or sell products or services.
- News and awareness posts;
- Jokes and memes;
- Lost and found posts.
18. Third-party infringement
Posts must not contain content that infringes upon or violates the intellectual property rights of any third party, including copyright or trademark. This includes, but is not limited to, the promotion or sale of counterfeits, such as goods that copy the trademark (name or logo) and/or distinctive features of another company's products to imitate a genuine product.
- Counterfeits, knockoffs or replicas of branded goods, or posts offering goods that are likely to confuse consumers about the source, sponsorship or affiliation of those goods;
- Unauthorised or pirated copies of copyrighted works, such as videos, films, TV shows and broadcasts, video games, CDs or other musical works, books etc
Posts must not wrongfully discriminate or suggest a preference for or against people because of a personal characteristic, including, but not limited to, race, ethnicity, colour, national origin, region, citizenship, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family status, marital status, disability, or medical or genetic condition. Posts must comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination.
- “Only looking for Christian renters”
- “Must be under age 35 to purchase”
- “No Chinese customers welcome”
20. Hazardous Goods and Materials
Posts may not promote the buying or selling of hazardous materials and substances.
- Chemical Pesticides and Insecticides;
- Asbestos, Cyanide, Chloroform, and Carbon Tetrachloride;
- Corrosive substances;
- Flammable and combustible substances and products.
21. Stolen Goods
Posts may not promote the buying or selling of items that have been stolen.