I. Understanding Our Policies
Products and services sold on Hahalolo Website/App must comply with our Community Standards and Commerce Policies. Our Commerce Policies provide guidance on the types of products and services that can be offered for sale on Hahalolo. Sellers are also responsible for complying with all applicable laws and regulations of the country in which they are doing business. Failure to comply may result in a variety of consequences, including the removal of posted products. If you repeatedly post content that violates Hahalolo's policies, we may take additional action on your business account.
To help you create a friendly, reliable trading experience with users as well as comply with the regulations, we've highlighted the policy for some banned/restricted products on Hahalolo.
We reserve the right to reject, approve, or remove any listing for any reason at any time, in our sole discretion.
II. Scope of application of our policy
The Commerce Policies apply to all listings on Hahalolo Business Pages, including Tour, Hotel and Shopping, and other Partner pages under the management of Hahalolo.
Selling of items, including but not limited to the following, is prohibited on Hahalolo Pages.
1. Community Standards
Commerce listings must not violate our Community Standards.
2. Illegal, prescription or recreational drugs
Listings must not promote the sale of illegal, prescription or recreational drugs.
- Prescription drugs and over-the-counter drugs that are restricted to use by state agencies, or must be used under the supervision of a pharmacy though;
- Stimulants: sexual stimulants;
- Banned substances: marijuana, marijuana-related products or drug paraphernalia.
3. Tobacco products and related paraphernalia
Listings must not promote the sale of tobacco products or tobacco paraphernalia.
- Apparel featuring a tobacco brand logo;
- Cigarettes, cigars and chewing tobacco;
- Tobacco pipes and related paraphernalia;
- Tobacco rolling machines;
- Hookahs and hookah lounges;
- Rolling papers;
- Electronic cigarettes, etc
4. Ingestible Supplements
Listings must not promote the sale of ingestible supplements.
- Anabolic steroids;
- Human growth hormones, etc
- Protein bars and protein powder.
5. Weapons, ammunition or explosives
We allow the promotion of safety training courses or licenses for legal weapons. Listings must not promote the sale or use of weapons, ammunition or explosives.
- Types of guns:
- Assorted firearms or gun-shaped products and gun parts;
- Hunting rifles: Flintlock mechanism, air rifles, other guns with similar features and effects
- Firearms: handguns, rifles, submachine guns, light machine guns, anti-tank rifles and grenade launchers;
- Air rifles, rifles using exploding bullets, air handguns, handguns using exploding bullets, sporting guns using paintballs, skeet guns and ammunition used for these weapons;
- Guns containing plastic bullets, rubber bullets, tear gas, asphyxiant gas, poisons, anesthetics, laser magnetic field, cannon and bullets used for firearms (including nail guns)
- Cold weapons: daggers, swords, spears, lances, bayonets, knives, scimitars, bows, crossbows, darts;
- Light weapons: machine guns, mortars, DKZ guns, anti-aircraft machine guns, anti-tank missiles
- Heavy weapons: fighter aircraft, armed helicopters, tanks, armored vehicles, warships, submarines, ground guns, anti-aircraft artillery, missiles.
- Electric batons, rubber batons, metal batons, figure-8 handcuffs, spike-boards, electric gloves, knife gloves, bulletproof helmets:
- Types of firecrackers: firecrackers, fireworks, self-igniting firecrackers and self-igniting projectile made with gunpowder or other materials that can cause fire and burning;
- Smoke grenades, tear gas grenades and explosive balls;
- Pepper spray, asphyxiant gas, toxic substances, anesthetics, itching agents;
- Gun ranges;
- Gun shows.
Listings must not promote the buying and selling of any animals, except pets or products for animals (cages, toys, collars, etc.)
- Medicines, medical devices and veterinary services;
- Any product or part from dogs, cats, or endangered or threatened animals such as leather, skin, hide, fur, wool or hair;
- Animal parts, including, but not limited to, bone, teeth, horn, ivory, taxidermy, organs, external limbs, secretions or carcasses;
- Products from animals intended for consumption, such as raw fish, meat or eggs
- Live animals
7. Adult sexual products or human exploitation
Listings must not promote any form of human trafficking, the sale of adult sexual products or prostitution, escort or sexual services, etc.
Exception: Promotions of products like lubricants or condoms, which do not focus on sexual pleasure or sexual enhancement.
- Sex toys, sexual enhancement products;
- Sexually oriented adult products such as pornography, or used or worn underwear;
- Images of nudity;
- Escort agencies;
- Child pornography;
- Commercial sex;
- Sexually suggestive services (For example: "texts to send her to get her in bed");
- Persons for sale.
Listings must not promote the sale of alcoholic beverages, except for alcohol-related items, including books/DVDs about alcohol, glasses, and wine bottle holders.
9. Medical and healthcare products
Listings may not promote medical or healthcare products and services, including medical devices and smoking cessation products containing nicotine.
- MEDICAL DEVICES:
- Bandages and braces for physical injuries;
- Contact lenses, reading and prescription glasses;
- Testing kits for medical conditions or diseases;
- MEDICAL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES:
- Medical and cosmetic products and services, including dermal fillers, Botox, and used cosmetics;
- Injectable products and intravenous services.
- SMOKING CESSATION PRODUCTS:
- Nicotine patches;
- Nicotine gum.
10. Body parts and fluids
Listings may not promote the sale of human body parts and fluids, except for hair extensions, eyelash extensions, wigs, fake nails.
- Body parts;
- Human tissue;
- Organ donor.
11. Gambling services
Listings may not promote the sale or facilitation of online gambling for money or money's worth, including digital currencies. Online gambling includes gaming, betting, lotteries, raffles, casino, fantasy sports, bingo, poker and sweepstakes in an online environment.
12. Misleading, deceptive, or hateful products
Listings may not contain product or service content that contains products and offers that are misleading, deceptive, or hateful.
- “Before and after” images that illustrate the effects of weight loss products, surgery, health-related products or anti-wrinkle products;
- Content that is shocking, sensational, disrespectful or portrays violence.
- Selling items that have been stolen and deceived.
- Listings may not solicit ratings or reviews
- Content that implies or attempts to generate negative self-perception in order to promote diet, weight loss or other health-related products.
13. Subscriptions or digital products
Listings must not promote the sale of downloadable digital content, digital subscriptions or digital accounts.
- Posts with downloadable content, including PDFs, music, games, films, etc.
- Digital accounts, including games accounts and Netflix accounts;
- Digital subscriptions and Internet streaming services, including television, mobile devices, Netflix, Spotify, etc.
- Digital coupons.
14. Digital media and electronic devices
Listings must not promote the sale of devices that facilitate or encourage streaming digital content in an unauthorised manner or interfering with the functionality of electronic devices.
- Advertising the sale or use of streaming devices with KODI installed;
- Jailbroken or loaded devices;
- Jamming or descrambling devices;
- Wiretapping devices.
15. No commercial intent
Listings must not promote news, humour or other content that has no intention to buy or sell products or services.
- News and awareness posts;
- Jokes and memes;
- Lost and found posts.
16. Third-party infringement
Listings must not contain content that infringes upon or violates the intellectual property rights of any third party, including copyright or trademark. This includes, but is not limited to, the promotion or sale of counterfeits, such as goods that copy the trademark (name or logo) and/or distinctive features of another company's products to imitate a genuine product.
- Counterfeits, knockoffs or replicas of branded goods, or posts offering goods that are likely to confuse consumers about the source, sponsorship or affiliation of those goods;
- Unauthorised or pirated copies of copyrighted works, such as videos, films, TV shows and broadcasts, video games, CDs or other musical works, books, etc.
Listings must not wrongfully discriminate or suggest a preference for or against people because of a personal characteristic, including, but not limited to, race, ethnicity, colour, national origin, region, citizenship, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family status, marital status, disability, or medical or genetic condition. Posts must comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination.
- “Only looking for Christian renters”
- “Must be under age 35 to purchase”
- ”No Chinese customers welcome”
18. Hazardous Goods and Materials
Listings may not promote the buying or selling of hazardous materials and substances.
- Chemical Pesticides and Insecticides;
- Asbestos, Cyanide, Chloroform, and Carbon Tetrachloride;
- Corrosive substances;
- Flammable and combustible substances and products.
19. Government, Law Enforcement and Military Issued Items
Listings must not promote the buying or selling of products in the Equipment categories of Military, Law Enforcement, and Government
- Police attire (Police attire, Police hat, Police uniform, Police vest).
- Police equipment (Gun, Fetter and Handcuff, Baton)
20. Products that have been recalled for safety reasons
Listings must not promote the buying or selling of recalled products.
21. Collections, artifacts and precious metals
Listings must not promote the buying or selling of gold materials, gems, or national treasures.
- Counterfeit financial instruments such as securities, bonds and money orders;
- The acts of posting or offering for sale artifacts, cultural relics, historical grave markers and related items protected under national law and any other applicable jurisdictions.
22. Offensive material and Information detrimental to national security
Listings must not violate the regulations on offensive material and information detrimental to national security.
- National sovereignty (products showing the cow's tongue line)
- Political/Royal defamation and propaganda
- Products related to fascism
- Religious and cultural products with sensitive and defamatory content are in the category of those not allowed to be traded.