Children are vulnerable and need to be protected, so we do not allow content that sexually exploits or endangers children. When we become aware of apparent child exploitation, we report it to the relevant governmental authority in compliance with applicable law. We know that sometimes people share nude images of their own children with good intentions; however, we generally remove these images because of the potential for abuse by others and to help avoid the possibility of other people reusing or misappropriating the images.
We also work with external experts, including the Hahalolo Safety Advisory Board, to discuss and improve our policies and enforcement around online safety issues, especially with regard to children.
Do not post:
Content that depicts child nudity where nudity is defined as:
- Visible genitalia (even when covered or obscured by transparent clothing);
- Visible anus and/or fully nude close-up of buttocks;
- Uncovered female nipples for children older than toddler-age;
- No clothes present from neck to knee for children older than toddler-age;
- Digitally-created depictions of nude minors, unless the image is for health or educational purposes.
Content that depicts participation in or advocates for the sexual exploitation of children, including (but not limited to):
- Displaying nudity to minors;
- Minors soliciting adults;
- Minors soliciting minors;
- Adults soliciting minors;
- Engaging in any sexual activity involving minors;
- Soliciting, displaying, sharing, or viewing imagery of nude, sexualized, or sexual activity with minors;
- Arranging real-world sexual encounters or obtaining sexual material from a minor directly;
- Using our products and site functionality with the intention of sexualizing minors;
- Sexual intercourse;
- Content of children in a sexual fetish context;
- Content that supports, promotes, advocates or encourages participation in paedophilia;
- Content that identifies or mocks alleged victims of child sexual exploitation by name or image.
Content that constitutes or facilitates inappropriate interactions with children, such as
- Initiating unsolicited contact with minors (for example, private messages between stranger adults and minors)
- Soliciting, displaying, sharing, or viewing imagery of nude, sexualized, or sexual activity with minors
- Arranging real-world sexual encounters or obtaining sexual material from a minor directly
- Displaying nudity to minors
Content that attempts to exploit minors by:
- Coercing money, favours or intimate imagery with threats to expose intimate imagery or information;
- Sharing, threatening or stating an intent to share private sexual conversations.
Content that targets to sexualising children.
Content that solicits imagery of child sexual exploitation, or nude or sexualised images or videos of children.
Content (including photos, videos, real-world art, digital content, and text) that depicts:
- Any sexual activity involving minors;
- Minors in a sexual fetish context;
- Minors with sexual elements, including (but not limited to):
- Focus on genitals;
- Presence of aroused adult;
- Presence of sex toys;
- Sexualized costume;
- Staged environment (for example, on a bed) or professionally shot (quality/focus/angles);
- Open-mouth kissing with minor or adult.
Content (including photos, videos, real-world art, digital content, and verbal depictions) that shows minors in a sexualized context:
- The subject is depicted in an intentionally erotic pose
- The language used in the video is graphic or lewd
- The subject's actions in the video invite sexual activity, such as by kissing, provocative dancing, or fondling
- The clothing would be generally unacceptable in public contexts, such as lingerie
- Sexual imagery or audio is fleeting or prolonged in the content
- The content invites others to participate in a challenge involving sexual acts.
Imagery that depicts non-sexual child abuse regardless of sharing intent.
Content that praises, supports, promotes, advocates for, provides instructions for or encourages participation in non-sexual child abuse.
Content that causes physical and psychological harm to minors includes physical abuse, neglect, endangerment, and psychological disparagement:
- Content that depicts or promotes physical abuse, neglect, endangerment, or psychological disparagement of minors;
- Content that depicts or promotes survival skills without a warning asserting the hazards of replication.
We do not allow users who have been convicted of crimes against children to maintain their presence (e.g. have an account, a Page/Site) on our platform. These crimes include:
- Sexual assault, molestation, murder, physical abuse or neglect, abduction, international parental kidnapping, trafficking, exploitation of minors for prostitution, live online sexual abuse of a minor, sexual exploitation of minors in the context of travel and tourism, attempts to obtain or distribute child sexual abuse material (CSAM), and the production, possession, or distribution of child sexual abuse material (CSAM).
- If we discover any such users, we will ban the account. Any self-disclosed user information that states the account holder is a pedophile or minor sex offender will be taken at face value and the account may be deleted.