Children are vulnerable and need to be protected, so we do not allow content that sexually exploits or endangers children. When we become aware of apparent child exploitation, we report it to the relevant governmental authority in compliance with applicable law. We know that sometimes people share nude images of their own children with good intentions; however, we generally remove these images because of the potential for abuse by others and to help avoid the possibility of other people reusing or misappropriating the images.
We also work with external experts, including the Hahalolo Safety Advisory Board, to discuss and improve our policies and enforcement around online safety issues, especially with regard to children.
Do not post:
Content that depicts child nudity where nudity is defined as:
- Visible genitalia (even when covered or obscured by transparent clothing);
- Visible anus and/or fully nude close-up of buttocks;
- Uncovered female nipples for children older than toddler-age;
- No clothes present from neck to knee for children older than toddler-age;
- Digitally-created depictions of nude minors, unless the image is for health or educational purposes.
Content that depicts participation in or advocates for the sexual exploitation of children, including (but not limited to):
- Displaying nudity to minors;
- Minors soliciting adults;
- Minors soliciting minors;
- Adults soliciting minors;
- Engaging in any sexual activity involving minors;
- Soliciting, displaying, sharing, or viewing imagery of nude, sexualized, or sexual activity with minors;
- Arranging real-world sexual encounters or obtaining sexual material from a minor directly;
- Using our products and site functionality with the intention of sexualizing minors.
Content (including photos, videos, real-world art, digital content, and text) that depicts:
- Any sexual activity involving minors;
- Minors in a sexual fetish context;
- Minors with sexual elements, including (but not limited to):
- Focus on genitals;
- Presence of aroused adult;
- Presence of sex toys;
- Sexualized costume;
- Staged environment (for example, on a bed) or professionally shot (quality/focus/angles);
- Open-mouth kissing with minor or adult.
Content (including photos, videos, real-world art, digital content, and verbal depictions) that shows minors in a sexualized context.