Personal information, privacy and photos are personal rights attached to the identity of a particular person. These rights are fundamentally important values for Hahalolo. We make efforts to protect users' accounts, photos and personal information in order to prevent users from potential physical or financial harm. Users should not post personal or confidential information about others without first getting their consent. We also provide people ways to report that they believe to be in violation of their privacy rights.
Do not post:
Content that facilitates identity theft by disclosing the following personal financial information (of either the self or others):
- Bank account and/or card information;
- Financial records paired with account information.
Content that facilitates identity theft by sharing the private contact information of others defined as:
- Private phone numbers or addresses;
- Email, chat identities.
The above information may be shared to promote charitable causes, non-violating services, or to facilitate finding missing people or animals.
Content that facilitates identity theft by posting or soliciting personally identifiable information, including (but not limited to):
- National identification numbers, Social Security numbers, passport numbers, or or other relevant documents;
- IDs issued by competent authorities;
- School and education IDs featuring two of the following: (1) name, (2) photo, or (3) ID number;
- Digital identities, including passwords.
Content that contains medical/psychological, biometric, or genetic records or official documentation of others.
Content that facilitates identity theft by sharing personally identifiable information via an external link.
Content that facilitates identity theft by sharing private financial information of an organization or business.
Except in limited cases of newsworthiness, content claimed or confirmed to come from a hacked source, regardless of whether the affected person is a public figure or a private individual.
Content that identifies individuals by name and depicts their personal information, including:
- Driver’s licenses, IDs issued by competent authorities other than driver’s licenses, immigration papers, passports, etc;
- Marriage, birth, and name change certificates;
- Digital identities, including passwords;
- License plates.
Content that includes photographs that display the external view of private residences if the following conditions apply:
- The residence is a single-family home, or the resident’s apartment number is identified in the image/caption;
- The city or neighborhood is identified;
- A resident is mentioned or depicted;
- That same resident objects to the exposure of their private residence.
Content that exposes the undercover status of law enforcement personnel if:
- The content contains the agent’s full name or other explicit identification and explicitly mentions their undercover status, or;
- The content contains images identifying the faces of the law enforcement personnel and explicitly mentions their undercover status.
Content that exposes information about safe houses by sharing any of the below, unless the safe house is actively promoting its location, contact information, or the type of service and protection it offers through comments, posts, Pages or Groups:
- Actual address of the safe house (post box only is allowed);
- Images of the safe house;
- Identifiable city/neighborhood of the safe house, or;
- Information outing residents of the safe house.
The following content also may be removed: reported photos or videos include:
- A minor under thirteen years old, and the content was reported by the minor or a parent or legal guardian;
- A minor between thirteen and eighteen years old, and the content was reported by the minor;
- An adult, where the content was reported by the adult and applicable law may provide rights to removal;
- Any person who is incapacitated and unable to report the content on their own.