We work hard to limit the spread of spam because we do not want to allow content that is designed to deceive, or that attempts to mislead users to achieve different purposes. This content creates a negative user experience, detracts from people's ability to engage authentically in online communities, and can threaten the security, stability and usability of our services.
We also aim to prevent people from abusing our platform, products or features to artificially increase engagement metrics or distribute content en masse for commercial gain. We consider engagement to be legitimate when a user authentically interacts with the content.
- Post, share, engage with content or create accounts, Pages/Sites or other assets, either manually or automatically, at very high frequencies.
- Attempt to or successfully sell, buy or exchange site privileges or product features of Hahalolo, such as accounts (personal account, payment accounts, business accounts), roles of owner, Pages/Sites, engagement, Page/Site participations, etc.
- Artificially increase the number of views, interactions, or other metrics either by using automatic systems or interfering with the platform of Hahalolo to serve up the content to other users.
- Encourage interactions, shares, clicks or the use of apps or websites under false pretenses to perform deceptive practices, such as:
- Offering non-existent services or functionality on Hahalolo;
- Failing to direct to promised content (e.g. “Click here for a discount code at Brand-A”; false play buttons).
- Direct users off of Hahalolo through the deceptive use of URLs or taking them to links that violate one of our Community Standards, including:
- Links to pornography, sex.
- Links to sites containing Child Sexual Abuse Imagery (CSAI).
- Links to websites or apps that install malware.
- Links to websites that pretend to be a reputable brand or service by using a landing page similar to another trusted site to mislead users (e.g. www.hahal0l0.com, www.hal0hal0.com).
- Links to websites or apps phishing for a user’s login credentials, financial information,etc.
- Links to websites, apps, or other information technology that give unauthorized free access to audio content, audiovisual content, full video games, software, or streaming services that normally require payment.
- Links to websites that seek to raise funds or recruit for terrorist or reactionary organizations.
- Links to third-party websites that promote or sell services to artificially inflate engagement metrics, views, etc.
- Links to websites that sell prohibited items regulated in our Commerce Policies.