Authenticity is the platform of our community. We require people to connect on Hahalolo to authenticate the identity of individuals and businesses that they conduct businesses on Hahalolo, because we believe that everyone will be more responsible for their speeches and actions when confirmed their identity to us. Our authenticity policy aims to create a safe environment where people can trust and bind their responsibilities to others. Behaviours that impersonate others, such as creating similar names, commenting, or arranging the page layout, etc. are considered harassment.
Misuse of our personal page products by:
- Creating a profile for someone under thirteen years old;
- Maintaining multiple accounts;
- Creating inauthentic profiles;
- Sharing an account with any other person;
- Creating another account after being banned from using Hahalolo;
- Evading the registration requirements outlined in our Terms of Service.
Declare false identity by:
- Using names that do not comply with our policy about names;
- Providing real names that are incorrect in identity verification forms;
- Providing incorrect date of birth.
Impersonate others by:
- Using their images with the explicit aim to deceive people;
- Creating a profile assuming the persona of or speaking for another person or entity;
- Creating a Page assuming to be or speak for another person or entity for whom the user is not authorised to do so;
- Posting imagery that is likely to deceive the public as to the content's origin, if:
- The entity or an authorised representative objects to the content, and;
- There is a risk of harm to everyone.
Participate in deceptive behaviours, including creating, managing or maintaining:
- Fake accounts;
- Accounts with fake names;
- Accounts that participate or declare to participate in, or co-ordinate to perform deceptive behaviours, that means multiple accounts cooperate with each other to perform any of the following behaviours:
- Deceiving people about the origins of the contents;
- Causing people to misunderstand the landing page of the links outside of our services (e.g. The display URL provided does not match the landing page URL);
- Deceiving people to encourage them to share, haha or click on the contents;
- Deceiving people to conceal or facilitate violations of other policies according to Community Standards.