Authenticity is the cornerstone of our community. We require people on Hahalolo to authenticate the identity of individuals and businesses that they conduct businesses on Hahalolo. We believe that everyone will be more responsible for their words and actions when they verify their identities to us. In line with our commitment to authenticity, we don't allow people to misrepresent themselves on Hahalolo, use fake accounts, or engage in behaviors designed to enable other violations under our Community Standards. This policy is intended to protect the security of user accounts and our services, and create a space where people can trust the people and communities they interact with.
Misuse of our profile product by:
- Creating a profile for someone under thirteen years old;
- Use multiple accounts or share accounts between multiple people;
- Creating inauthentic profiles;
- Evading the registration requirements outlined in our Terms of Service.
Impersonate others by:
- Using their images with the explicit aim to deceive people;
- Creating a profile assuming the persona of or speaking for another person or entity;
- Creating a Page assuming to be or speak for another person or entity for whom the user is not authorised to do so;
- Posting imagery that is likely to deceive the public as to the content's origin, if:
- The entity or an authorised representative objects to the content, and;
- There is a risk of harm to everyone.
Engage in, or claim to engage in, foreign or government interference, which is coordinated inauthentic behavior conducted on behalf of a foreign or government actor.
Abuse Hahalolo reporting systems to harass others.