- Click the search bar at the top of any Hahalolo page.
- Type your friend's name into the search bar and click.
- To send someone a friend request, click Add Friend next to their profile picture. Some people might not have Add Friend to the right of the cover photo, depending on their privacy settings
You can use People You May Know to find friends on Hahalolo. People You May Know suggestions come from things like having friends in common, having the same travel interests such as clicking Haha and having used the service of a Page
You can see the list of friend requests in the notification on the top bar or in some locations where we display notifications for you.
By clicking Confirm, you agree to make a friend with that person.
Similar to when accepting a friend request, click Delete to decline a friend request.
The person you declined the request won't be notified and can't send you another request for one month. To permanently stop that person from sending you another friend request, you can block them
- Go to your friends list or go to that person's profile.
- Click Cancel Request
You may not be able to add someone as a friend if:
- They set their privacy settings to get friend requests only from friends of friends, and you have no mutual friends with them.
- You already sent them a friend request, please wait patiently for them to respond to your friend request.
- That friend's reached 10,000 friends.
- You've blocked them, please unblock before sending a friend request again