- It is to predetermine which room types will be open for sale at a specific time (period). The room price at that time is accompanied by availability.
- You can predetermine the availability of Room Types as a way of pre-planning your business, and come back later to set up the selling prices. And assuredly, your Room Type is actually only distributed to users once the price has been set up.
HOW TO SET UP:
- Go to Availability and Pricing in the Page Settings menu.
- You can use the filter to display the schedule for the desired period by selecting day/ week/ month, start date-end date and Language, and then clicking View.
- The schedule is displayed in a 2-dimensional matrix with a horizontal axis corresponding to the time (by day or the display mode you choose) and a vertical axis that is the Room Types your hotel has.
- Click Create Availability & pricing or directly on any box of the schedule to open the popup for setting it up.
- Select the Name of room type that needs to be set up. If you click directly on the schedule, the default Room type name is already selected accordingly.
- Determine the applicable period of Selling Price.
- Enter the Price of the currently selected Room Type.
- Click the Bedcases of the currently selected Room Type and enter the respective Number of rooms for sale. In case you do not want to set up the Price, you can leave it blank or do not click any Bedcase. You are required to set a selling price for at least one Bedcase so that the Room Type is actually distributed to guests.
- In the For sale section, select Yes to open these rooms for sale.
- Click Save to finish.
HOW TO EDIT A SET PRICE:
After setting a room type pricing successfully, you may also edit the price in the following steps:
- Click the time box on which you want to edit the price.
- Edit the price on the price box in the Create price for room type popup.
- Click Save to finish.
HOW TO DELETE A SET PRICE:
Similar to steps for editing, deleting a certain price means you also delete the period you’ve set up (select dates need to be deleted only). The actions will be in the same way as editing until a popup appears:
- Opt out of the bed type and enter the value "0" for the number of rooms.
- In the For sale section, select No.
- Select the date you need to close in the time bar (select the same date for both From date and To date boxes or a period you need to delete).