What is availability? It is the predetermination which room types will be opened for sale at a specific time (period). The room price at that time is accompanied by availability.
You can predetermine the availability of Room Types as a way of pre-planning your business, and come back later to set up the sale prices. And assuredly, your Room type is actually only distributed to users once the price has been set up.
To set up Availability & Prices, follow these steps:
- Access to Availability and Prices on the Page Settings menu.
- You can use the filter in the left column to display the schedule for the desired time period by selecting the start and finish time.
- The schedule is displayed in a 2-dimensional matrix with a horizontal axis corresponding to the time (in days or according to the display mode you choose), a vertical axis is the Room Types that your hotel has.
- Click Add availability or directly press any schedule box to open the sale opening popup.
- Select the Room type that needs to set up. If you choose directly on the schedule, the default Room type is already selected accordingly.
- Determine the applicable period of Sale Price.
- Click the Bed case of the currently selected Room type. In case you do not want to set up Price, you can leave it blank or do not click any Bed Case. In order for the Room Type to actually be distributed to the customer, at least one Bed case needs to be set up Sale price.
- Click Update to finish.