This feature allows you to set up promotional campaigns for your guests. You can set up a Promotion that will be automatically applied under the acquired conditions.
Note: The system will accumulate all promotions (if available), so you need to be aware of the application period for the promotions once setting it up to avoid overlapping time unexpectedly.
Steps for setting a Promotion:
- Go to Promotions in the Page Settings menu.
- Click Add new promotion to start setup.
- Enter Promotion details:
- Identify the Status of the promotion, publish to start running the program.
- Enter Promotion name and description.
- Language: Select a language that you intend to set up contents.
- Set Promotion Logo.
- Set Original Currency.
- Set the applicable time period including Start and Finish time.
- Identify mechanism for applying promotions:
- Fixed amount discount: Fixed cash value that is directly subtracted from the Sale price for each room per night (after tax).
- Percentage discount: The promotion value will be calculated on a predetermined ratio (percent) based on the Sale price for each room per night (after tax).
- Set Promotion levels:
- We offer you the ability to build exclusive conditional promotion levels which are based on the Sale price for each room per night (after tax).
- Each level includes conditional value (minimum number of rooms) and promotion value (percentage or fixed amount). Eligible orders will be applied to the highest promotion level. For the initial display, the system will prioritize the highest level to help you attract more guests.
- You can create multiple promotion levels by clicking Add a value.
- Set up the room types to which promotion are applied by clicking the respective room types in the Room type list.
- Promotions will be accumulated if there are multiple promotions available at a particular time.
- Each promotion can decentralize the promotion levels, guests will get benefits from the highest promotion level if conditions are met.