How do I create a Hahalolo account?
You must be at least 13 years old to create a Hahalolo account
- Go to https://www.hahalolo.com/auth/signin
- Enter First name and Last name you want to use.
- Enter your Phone number or Email.
- Enter a memorable Password and confirm your password.
- Click Sign up.
- To finish creating your account, you need to confirm your email or mobile phone number.
How do I finish creating my account and confirm my email or mobile phone number?
- Confirming your email or mobile number helps us know that we're sending your account info to the right place.
- After a confirmation request of your mobile number/email, enter the code you get via text message (SMS) or email in the confirmation box that shows up when you log in.
- Please confirm your Email/phone number as soon as possible. You may not be able to use your account until you confirm your Email/phone number.
- If users sign up for an unverified account, the registered email and phone number can be used to sign up later.
- After successful account verification, complete your personal information, including Date of Birth, Gender and Country. Select UPDATE to set up the information you have just entered, select SKIP to update later.
Why didn't I receive the code from Hahalolo to confirm my email or mobile phone number?
- Check your junk mail folder. If you're using Gmail, check your Social tab.
- Make sure that you entered the correct email/phone number. If you entered the wrong email or phone number, you can click and select Logout, then send a request again.
- If the information you provided is correct but you still do not receive the code, click Send code again and check your email/phone number again.
Can I create multiple Hahalolo accounts?
- Hahalolo is a community where people use their authentic identities. It's against the Hahalolo Community Standards to maintain more than one personal account.
- If you want to represent your business, organization, brand or product on Hahalolo, you can use your personal account to create and manage a Bussiness Page or Community Site. Keep in mind that a personal profile is for non-commercial use and represents an individual person.
- If you're using your profile to represent something other than yourself, you can convert it to a Community site. If you're a public figure, learn about how to create and manage a Community Site.