How to create a new Hahalolo account?
You must at least 13 year olds for creating new account on Hahalolo
- Access to https://www.hahalolo.com/auth/signin.
- Enter your Last name and First name.
- Enter your Mobile phone number or Email
- Enter a memorable Password and confirm your password.
- Enter your Date of birth and Gender.
- Select Country you're living in.
- Click on a box to Agree to the Terms & Policies of Hahalolo
- Click Sign up.
- To finish creating your account, you need to confirm your email or mobile phone number
IF YOU HAVE ANY TROUBLE WHEN LOGIN YOUR ACCOUNT
- If you have trouble with your password, learn how to reset your password.
- If you still cannot login, find out the next things to do.
How to create a strong password?
- When you create a new password, make sure that this password is long at least 6 characters long. Try a combination of numbers, letters, and signs complex punctuation.
- If you see a message saying the password you entered is not strong enough, try combining uppercase and lowercase letters. You can also make your password more complicated by creating longer passwords with phrases or strings of words that you can easily remember but no one else knows.
- Note that your Hahalolo password must also be different from the ones you use to log in to other accounts, such as email or bank accounts.
How do I finish creating my Hahalolo account and confirm my email or mobile phone number?
- Confirming your email address or mobile number helps us know we're sending account information to the right place.
- After requesting to confirm your mobile number, enter the code you get via text message (SMS) in the Confirm box that shows up when you log in.
After requesting to confirm your email, click or tap the link in the email you got when you created the account.
Notice: Please confirm your email/ mobile number as soon as possible. You may not be able to use your account until you confirm your email/ mobile number.
I cannot find my Hahalolo account confirmation email
- Please check your spam folder. If you are using Gmail, check your Social email.
- Make sure you have entered the correct email. If you enter the wrong email, you can change and resend the email.