Sexual exploitation is an issue needed to concern in today's society, we recognize that Hahalolo is an important place to discuss and draw attention to sexual exploitation and violence. We believe this is an important part of building community and common understanding. In an effort to create space for this conversation while promoting a safe environment, we remove content that depicts, trades or exchanges, threatens or promotes sexual violence, sexual assault, or sexual exploitation, while also allowing space for victims to share their experiences.
To protect victims, their relatives and everyone in the world, we also remove images that depict incidents of sexual violence and intimate images shared without permission from the people pictured. For more information about these efforts, please use technology to protect intimate images and help build a safe community, as well as report, remove intimate images shared without your consent.
Do not post:
Adult sexual services includes (but not limited to):
- Escort services;
- Filmed sexual activity;
- Sexual massages;
- Requesting rates on images of escorts;
- Offering contact information with escort images or sexual solicitation slang terms;
- Paid voluntary domination service;
- Offering or soliciting sex or sexual fetish partners.
Contents consist of any form of non-consensual sexual touching, crushing, necrophilia or bestiality, or forced stripping including:
- Depictions (including real photos/videos), or;
- Advocacy (including aspirational and conditional statements), or;
- Statements of intent, or;
- Calls for action, or;
- Participation by yourself or others to engage in any form of the above mentioned sexual acts, or;
- Threatening, soliciting, or stating an intent to share imagery, or;
- Mocking victims of any of the above.
Content that attempts to exploit people by any of the following:
- Coercing money, favors, or images from people by threats of exposure of their naked or semi-naked photos/videos;
- Sharing imagery that fulfills all the following conditions:
- Image is non-commercial or produced in a private setting;
- Person in the image is (near) nude, engaged in sexual activity, or in a sexual pose;
- No consent to share the image is indicated by:
- Vengeful context (for example, caption, comments, or page title);
- Independent sources (for example: Posting on media or competent authority record);
- A visible match between the person depicted in the image and the person who has reported the content to us;
- The person who reported the content to us shares the same name as the person depicted in the image.
- Sharing the imagery of real people, focusing on sensitive areas of the body such as the breasts, groin, or buttocks (also known as creepshots of women or upskirts), including the following factors:
- The focus is on the sensitive area of the body;
- The person in the image is apparently not aware.
- Threatening or stating an intent to share intimate imagery without consent;
- Soliciting intimate imagery to view or share without consent;
- Threatening or stating an intent to share private sexual conversations.
For the following content, we include a sensitivity screen so that people are aware that the content may be upsetting:
Narratives and statements that contain a depiction of non-consensual sexual touching (written or verbal) that includes details beyond mere naming or mentioning the act if:
- Shared by the victim, or;
- Shared by a third party (other than the victim) in support of victim or condemnation of act or for general awareness to be determined by context/caption.
Content mocking the concept of non-consensual sexual touching.