We want people to feel safe to engage and connect with their community without worrying about malicious behavior, so we do not tolerate harassment on Hahalolo. Our harassment policy applies to both public and private individuals because we want to prevent unwanted or malicious contact on the platform. We allow people to share and re-share posts if it is clear that something was shared in order to condemn or draw attention to harassment. In addition to reporting such behavior and content, we encourage people to use tools available on Hahalolo to help protect against it.
Do not post:
Making remarks, comments or creating negative content, harming others.
Recording video, taking photos of other people without consent.
Sending messages to any individual that contain:
- Cursing aimed at an individual or group of individuals in the thread;
- Calls for death, serious disease or disability, or physical harm aimed at an individual or group of individuals in the thread;
- Bullying policy violations;
- Claims that a victim of a violent tragedy is lying about being a victim, acting/pretending to be a victim of a verified event, or otherwise is paid or employed to mislead people about their role in the event when sent directly to a survivor and/or immediate family member of a survivor or victim.
Repeatedly contact a single person despite that person’s clear desire and action to prevent that contact.
Repeatedly contact large numbers of people with no prior solicitation.
Send messages to a group that contain any bullying policy violations, regardless of whether the person being targeted is a public or private individual.
Target anyone maliciously, including public figures, by:
- Attacking them based on their status as a victim of sexual assault or sexual exploitation;
- Threatening any participant in public discourse with violence in an attempt to intimidate or silence them;
- Calling for self-injury or suicide of a specific person, or group of people.
Target victims or survivors of violent tragedies by name or by image, with claims that they are:
- Lying about being a victim of an event;
- Acting/pretending to be a victim of an event;
- Otherwise paid or employed to mislead people about their role in the event.
Target minors by:
- Claims about sexual activity or sexually transmitted diseases;
- Content that has been tampered with by image editing software to express threats of violence in the form of text or images (for example: Add bullets, darts, guns pointed to the head);
- Calling for death or serious disease or disability;
- A statement of intent to commit a violent act or mildly harmful act intended to force someone to remain silent;
- What was created to attack via:
- Targeted cursing;
- High-severity physical descriptions;
- Statement of ridicule;
- Expressions of contempt;
- Expressions of disgust.