This policy describes the information we process to support Hahalolo and other products and features offered by Hahalolo. Users can learn more about Privacy in Hahalolo Settings.
1. How is Your Privacy Basics Protected?
- We have top-rate security measures in place to help protect you and your data when you use Hahalolo.
- Secure browsing is one way that we protect your information. Your activity (ex: posting a status or sending a message) is encrypted, which means it’s turned into code so people can't access it without your permission.
- If you accidentally click on a spammy post, we have tools to detect if you have viruses on your computer and help you remove it.
- When it comes to your personal information, we don’t share it without your permission (unless required by law). To learn more about the information we receive about you and how it’s used, visit the section 2 and 3 of our data policy.
- Learn more about privacy and the things you can do to help keep your account secure
2. What kinds of information do we collect?
To provide the Hahalolo Products, we must process information about Users. The type of information we collect depends on how Users use our Products. Users can learn how to access and delete information we collect by visiting Hahalolo Settings.
Things Users and others do/provide:
- Information and content Users provide: We collect the content, communications and other information Users provide when they use Hahalolo Services, including when Users sign up for an account, create or share content, and message or communicate with others. This can include information in the content that Users provide (like metadata), such as the location of a photo or the date a file was created. Our systems automatically process content and communications that Users and others provide to analyze context and what's in them for the purposes described below.
Learn more about how you can control who can see the things they share.
- Data with special protections: Users can choose to provide information about your religious views, political views, who the User "is interested in", or User’s health in Hahalolo profile fields or life events. This and other information (such as racial or ethnic origin, philosophical beliefs or trade union membership) could be subject to special protections under the laws of User’s country.
- Networks and connections: We collect information about the people, Pages, accounts, hashtags that Users are connected to and how Users interact with them when using our Services, such as people Users communicate with the most or Pages that Users participate in. We also collect contact information if Users choose to upload, sync or import it from a device (such as an address numbers book or call log or SMS log history). We use this information for things like helping Users and others find people Users may know and for the other purposes listed below.
- User’s usage: We collect information about how Users use our Services, such as the types of content that Users view or interact with; the features Users use; the actions Users take; the people or accounts Users interact with; and the time, frequency and duration of User’s activities. For example, We record the time when Users are using and have last used our Services, and posts, videos and other content Users view on Hahalolo. We also collect information about how Users use features like our video call.
- Information about transactions made on Hahalolo: If Users use our Services for purchases or other financial transactions (such as when Users develop their brand or business), we will collect information about the purchase or transaction. This includes payment information, such as your credit or debit card number and other card information; other account and authentication information; and billing, delivery and contact details.
- Things others do and information they provide about Users: We also receive and analyze content, communications and information that other people provide when they use our Products. This can include information about Users, such as when others share or comment on a photo of User, send a message to User, or upload, sync or import User’s contact information.
We collect information from and about the computers, phones, connected TVs and other web-connected devices Users use to integrate with Hahalolo Services. We combine this information across different devices that Users use. For example, we use information collected about how Users use our Products on their phone to better personalize the content (including ads) or features Users see when using our Products on another device, such as your laptop or tablet; or to measure whether Users took an action in response to an ad we showed them on their phone on a different device.
Information we obtain from these devices includes:
- Device attributes: information such as the operating system, hardware and software versions, battery level, signal strength, available storage space, plugins, browser type, app and file names and types.
- Device operations: information about operations and behaviors performed on the device, such as whether a window is foregrounded or backgrounded, or mouse movements (which can help distinguish humans from bots).
- Identifiers: unique identifiers, device IDs, and other identifiers, such as apps or accounts Users use, and Family Device IDs.
- Device signals: Bluetooth signals, and information about base transceiver stations / cell towers, beacons, and nearby Wi-Fi access points.
- Data from device settings: information Users allow us to receive through device settings Users turn on, such as accessing the User's GPS location, camera or photos.
- Network and connections: information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, language, time zone, mobile phone number, IP address, connection speed and in some cases, information about other devices that are nearby or on User’s network, so we can do things like help User’s make a video call.
3. How do we use this information?
Hahalolo uses the information collected from users for the purpose of supporting the effective use of the user's services.
From images collected from Users, the system recommends other Users to tag photos of Users. Users can review the tagged content through this function in the Account Settings section.
We use User information to respond when Users contact Hahalolo. In addition, we will send Users notifications about Hahalolo services, policies as well as terms.
In addition, we use the information collected to display appropriate advertising content to Users and to respond to the effectiveness of advertisements from User reviews.
From the information collected, we conduct account verification and improve the safety and security of User information through automatic system, moderator staff and Hahalolo security tools.
Manage user information.
Users can manage their sharing information through Activity Log in Account Settings. In addition, the system will retain User data for a certain period of time to support the provision of services to Users and other Users themselves. Unless we no longer need data from the user account, that data is retained by the system until the account is deleted.
Delete user accounts
Users can delete their account at any time through the account deletion tool in the Profile management section. All user's posting and sharing content and experiences will be completely deleted when the User deletes the account.
Lock an user account temporarily
In case the User who does not want to use the service for a certain period of time can lock the account for a certain period of time, the system will update on the User's request. Users can adjust through the account settings tool, profile management section to adjust accordingly.
Legal requests are handled appropriately to avoid harm
When there is a legal request from a competent authority about accessing and sharing the User profile information, we will provide information if we can determine that the requirement is in compliance with applicable laws both inside and outside of Vietnam. If we have grounds to believe that such action is intended to detect, prevent, resolve fraud or other illegal activities to protect us and other User communities from injury due to imminent illegal activity.
We may provide information to Providers to authenticate User accounts in order to prevent fraud, infringement of Hahalolo services and our partners.
If the User data is the content subject of a legal obligation request, competent investigation, or investigation of violations of our terms and policies, even for data on user accounts that have been disabled by us due to violating our terms and policies in order to avoid recurring violations, we will retain data about Users in a certain period of time.
4. About Hahalolo
Hahalolo is established by Hahalolo Travel Social Network Joint Stock Company.
Also, there are companies that support affiliated services.
Hahalolo Services and Investment Single-Member Limited Liability Company;
Halotimes Media Limited Liability Company (teen1s.vn)
5. We set up a global service operation mechanism
We can share insider information within the group of our Supporting Companies or with third parties for the above purposes.
For any questions, feedback or suggestions on Hahalolo services, users could contact us via the contact information provided in the last section of data policy. Disputes between users and us are resolved according to applicable Vietnamese law provisions and our Privacy.
6. Any changes to the content of this policy will be notified to Users
7. Users contact us when having questions or feedback
For any questions or feedback on this policy, please contact Hahalolo online or send letters to:
Hahalolo Travel Social Network Joint Stock Company
400/8B - 400/10 Ung Van Khiem, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Or send feedback via email [email protected] or hotline: 02862726186
Date of Last Revision: 01/10/2018