You can search for users, community sites, tour pages and experiences. Start your search with keywords then you can filter from the list of results. For some ideas, you may try some of these searches:
- Travel experience
- Dalat review
TO SEARCH FOR SOMETHING:
- Click the search bar at the top of any page on Hahalolo.
- Click to select a search category
- Search for user or page/site: if you want to find a user profile or tour page/community site.
- Search for experience: if you want to find a post about sharing travel experiences.
- Enter what you’re looking for and choose from the results.
- For searching for user or page/site: Enter full name or keywords in the name of the user/page/site you need to find.
- For searching for experience: Enter title keywords or content of the experience you need to find.
Search by scanning a QR code on a mobile device.
No. The list that appears when you enter something in the search bar isn't your search history. It's a list of relevant predicted results for your search query based on popular searches on Hahalolo, commonly known as search predictions.
On mobile devices, however, if you tap on the search bar without typing any search terms, you will see a list of your previous search results.
YOU SEE YOUR UNIQUE SEARCH RESULTS BASED ON:
- Your connection with people, places and things.
- What you're able to see on Hahalolo, including what your friends share with you.
- Your friends, connections and interests will influence the order in which search results are displayed.