Room type is the main product of Hotel Page. It provides your guests with an understanding of how their room will be, what utilities, facilities or services, etc. are available. Therefore, please be specific about the information you will provide and make sure that everything you post is true and within your capability to provide services.
STEPS TO CREATE A ROOM TYPE:
- Click Room types in the Page Settings menu.
- Click Create room type.
You will be redirected to the Room type details interface, where you actually set up a Room type that you currently have for your guests.
ON THE ROOM TYPE DETAILS INTERFACE, SET UP THE DETAILED INFORMATION OF A ROOM TYPE, INCLUDING:
Set up the basic and typical information of a Room Type, including:
- Language: Select a language for the Room Type, such as Vietnamese or English.
- Currency: Set a basic currency for the Room type.This will be applied to all currency attributes included in Room Type. When guests see your Room Type information, Hahalolo will automatically convert to the currency they desire.
- Room type name: The name of the Room Type, corresponding to the selected language.
- Short description: A short description of no more than 1000 characters, which is the first content displayed for a room type on Hahalolo.
- Description: A full description of Room Type, allowing rich text entry such as inserting photos and videos.
- Area: Determine the area of Room type, unit in square meter.
- Basic price: Set up a basic price. This parameter is displayed for the room type only in case the system cannot calculate the room rate from your other settings.
- Maximum adults: Determine the maximum number of adults that Room type can accommodate.
- Total rooms: determine the total number of rooms you want to deploy on Hahalolo. For example, you have 10 rooms and you only deploy to open 5 rooms for sale on our system.
- Room type logo: Set a photo depicting this Room Typ.
After setting up, click Save to finish.
Set up the resource list of Room Type, including photos and videos. Your gallery will be displayed when guests view Room Type details.
HOW TO ADD PHOTOS TO THE GALLERY OF A ROOM:
- Click Gallery.
- Click Add photo.
- Select photos in the Media management section or upload photos from your device then click Select.
- Determine what Facilities & Services your Room Type has, which is to let your guests know how their room will be, how the scale is and what services they receive.
- We also reiterate that the determination of the Facilities & Services list is still in your own declaration, so we hope you ensure that the information you provide is true in reality, otherwise we must use limited measures.
HOW TO SET UP:
- Facilities/ Services are categorized into several groups.
- Select which Facilities/ Services your Room type has, then click Add item to move those Facilities/ Services from the left column to the right one. We will take care of the rest by giving this information to your guests. Please keep in mind that Facilities/ Services of Room Type only include Facilities/ Services set up in the Hotel Information section.
- The feature gives you the ability to set up one or more interior layout cases for the same Room Type. For example, for Deluxe room, you can have 2 rooms, one with 2 single beds and the other with 1 double bed, but they still ensure a maximum capacity of 2 adults.
- Setting up different Bed Types depends on the bedcase of each room type.
HOW TO SET UP:
- Click Add bedcase.
- You can add one or more bed types for the above bedcase.
- Enter the number of beds and click Save.
If your room type has more than one bedcase, click Back to list and continue to click Add bed type in order to set up a new case.
- Allow publishing a room type that has been created.
- Conditions for publishing a room: The page must be published and its room price must be available.
Instead of applying the common settings about payment and cancelation policies of the hotel, you can set up those which are separately applied to this room type here in the same way as you set up for the hotel.
The feature gives you the ability to set up one or more accompanied service packages in each room type. Guests may buy more accompanied service packages during the hotel reservation process.
HOW TO SET UP:
- Click to select one or more services in the Service List.
- Enter the price of the service package.
- Click Save to finish.
You can also create more service packages by clicking the Add service package.
Note: The list of services displayed includes the selected services for the corresponding room type only.