We recognize that the safety of our users includes the security of their personal information accounts, profiles and other Hahalolo entities that they may manage, as well as our products and services more broadly. Attempts to gather sensitive personal information or engage in unauthorized access by deceptive or invasive methods are harmful to the authentic, open and safe atmosphere that we want to foster. Therefore, we do not allow attempts to gather sensitive user information or engage in unauthorized access through the abuse of our platform, products or services.
Attempt to compromise user accounts, profiles or other Hahalolo entities, abuse our products or services, gather sensitive information through deceptive means or attempt to engage in unauthorized access, including:
- Gaining access to accounts, profiles, Hahalolo entities or user data other than your own through deceptive means or without explicit permission from the account, profile or entity owner.
- Encouraging or deceiving users to download or run files or programs that will compromise a user's online or data security including through malicious software or websites. Such files and programs will be deemed malicious software or "malware" if they harm or gain unauthorized access to a computer, device or network.
- Attempting to obtain, acquire or request another user's login credentials or other sensitive information, whether explicitly or through deceptive means such as phishing (e.g. fake surveys designed to capture login info or links to fake login pages or impostor websites) or the use of malicious software or websites.
- Publicly sharing your own or others' login information, either on platform or through a third-party service.
- Creating, sharing or hosting malicious software browser extensions and mobile applications, on- or off-platform, that put our users or products and services at risk.
- Providing online infrastructure, including web hosting services, domain name system servers and ad networks, that enables abusive links.