The payment account profile stores basic personal information from the account owner in support of verification procedures and ensuring the authenticity of the payment account.
- Click your Payment Account Name in the top left corner of any Payment Account page.
- At the "Profile" interface, click Edit to edit and add required information in your Payment Account Profile, including:
- Full name
- Phone code
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- ID/Passport number
- Country of issue
- Active date
- Expiration date
- Upload photos to verify your identity (Photos should include both front and back sides)
- Click Confirm to complete.
The payment account manages all financial-related activities performed on the Hahalolo platform, including:
For personal payment account:
- Available balance: The total balance in the account allowed to trade.
- Pending balance: The total balance from transactions that are in the reconciliation process to be available.
- Balance in progress: The total balance from payment transactions that are made successfully.
- Frozen balance: The total balance of canceled transactions.
For business payment account:
- Available balance: The maximum balance that an account holder can make a withdrawal request.
- Pending balance: The total balance of income you have earned whenever your business completes serving an order.
- Balance in progress: The total balance of income you have earned whenever customers purchase a product or service from your business, and make a successful payment.
- Frozen balance: The total provisionally suspended balance of orders in dispute with the customer.
TRANSACTION INFORMATIONStatistics of transactions including money in, money out, withdrawal, and point.
- Quickly view the latest 10 transactions in the Overview section: A list of 10 most recent transactions is displayed in detail, including: Ordinal number, Time, Transaction code, Amount, Source, and Status
- For further details, see Transaction history.
- Once you have successfully logged in to the Payment account page in the left corner of the screen, you can see the PayME Wallet account information.
- Click Activate next to PAYME wallet
- Enter your phone number and click Activate to link the PayME Wallet to the Payment account system.
- At the wallet management interface, click on Activate to verify your phone number if you get your wallet activated for the first time.
- Enter the OTP received and click on Confirm to finish.
- Upon successful activation, you can click to view and manage your Wallet.
- You'll need to enter your phone number for the first-time login to activate the wallet.
- You no longer need to activate the wallet for next Payment account system logins.
If the user has not activated the PayMe wallet but makes an action of points buying, the system will also display a form of asking the user to enter a phone number to activate the Wallet as mentioned above in step 3.