The payment account profile stores basic personal information from the account owner in support of verification procedures and ensuring the authenticity of the payment account.
- Click your Payment Account Name in the top left corner of any Payment Account page.
- At the "Profile" interface, click Edit to edit and add required information in your Payment Account Profile, including:
- Full name
- Phone code
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- ID/Passport number
- Country of issue
- Active date
- Expiration date
- Upload photos to verify your identity (Photos should include both front and back sides)
- Click Confirm to complete.
The payment account manages all financial-related activities performed on the Hahalolo platform, including:
For personal payment account:
- Available balance: The total balance in the account allowed to trade.
- Pending balance: The total balance from transactions that are in the reconciliation process to be available.
- Balance in progress: The total balance from payment transactions that are made successfully.
- Frozen balance: The total balance of canceled transactions.
For business payment account:
- Available balance: The total balance of income you've earned whenever your business completes serving an order. It’s also a maximum balance that an account holder can make a withdrawal request.
- Pending balance: The total balance of income you've earned whenever customers make a successful payment for an order.
- Frozen balance: The total provisionally suspended balance of orders in dispute with the customer.
TRANSACTION INFORMATIONStatistics of transactions including money in, money out, withdrawal, and point.
- Quickly view the latest 10 transactions in the Overview section: A list of 10 most recent transactions is displayed in detail, including: Ordinal number, Time, Transaction code, Amount, Source, and Status
- For further details, see Transaction history.