You can find out whether or not the tour price includes meals in the Private regulations of each tour.
If a meal cost is included in the tour price, please notify the tour supplier/tour guide of your requirements in advance so that preparations can be made. It depends on the refund policy in accordance with each tour supplier's regulations for your meals.
- To keep healthy and safe when engaging in the tour, as well as to have the greatest experience, you need to ensure your health when participating in Hahalolo tours.
- For female travelers aged 55 and older, and male travelers between 60 years of age and older: Hahalolo advises you to go with a relative under the age of 55 (who meets health requirements), to be ready to assist you instantly if any problem arises while on tour.
- Travelers aged 70 and older must be accompanied by a relative under the age of 55 (in good health), and is rquired to present a medical certificate that includes a doctor's affirmation of good health AND a health commitment in the appropriate form.
- Travelers aged 80 and older do not have insurance, so Hahalolo normally does not accept travelers of this age.
For people with limited mobility using a wheelchair, please refer to the tour supplier's regulations and policies on tour participants for more details.
Travelers from 14 - 18 years old:
- For traverlers with foreign nationality: passport (original) must be valid for more than 6 months beyond the date of return.
- For travelers with Vietnamese nationality, one of the following documents is required:
- Passport (original) must be valid beyond the date of return.
- ID card (with a validity period of under 15 years from the date of issue).
- Certifying personal identification form by local police or authorities about his/her residence.
Travelers aged 14 and under:
- For traverlers with foreign nationality: passport (original).
- For traverlers with Vietnamese nationality, one of the following documents must be presented:
- Passport (original) must be valid for more than 06 months beyond the date of return.
- Birth certificate (original).
- Birth Certifying Form (infants under one (01) month old);
- Valid certifying form by a social organization for children under the patronage of that organisation.
For children under 14 years old traveling by plane without an accompanying person, in addition to the preceding documents, the signed commitment and authorisation documents from the legal representative are required.
Children under 18 years must be accompanied by Parents or relatives over 18 years old. For solo travel (depending on the age specified by tour suppliers), children are required to present a letter of authorisation verified by the local government.
You should contact the supplier for further details.
Single supplement may be required in the following cases:
- You go alone and do not want to share a room with anyone else.
- You go alone and there is no single traveler in the group to share a room with.
- An adult goes with 2 children under 12 years old (depending on the supplier's regulations).