- The must-pay amount for an order is inclusive of Car rental price, VAT, Payment fee, Insurance (if applicable), and Survice surcharge (if selected).
- Most car rental prices cover Theft Protection, Collision Damage Waiver (CDW), local taxes, airport surcharges, and any road tolls. You won't have to pay any extra fees when you pick up the car. The detailed display of payment amount is located in the right corner of the screen.
- In addition, you need to carefully read the penalty fee (if any) and regulations of the supplier in Rental terms of each car.
You only need a credit card to book a car.
Documents required for car pickup:
- Your car booking order code on Hahalolo.
- Passport, ID card, and any other personal identification documents.
- A valid driver's license in the country of rental.
In most cases, a driver needs to be 25 years old and over to rent a car. If you're a driver under 25 (21-24 years old), you may be charged a young driver fee.
Please refer to the Regulation on driver's age in the Rental terms section for further details.
Yes. You just need to fill out their details in Driver info while entering Car rental booking information.
Yes. Please select Return to a different location when you search for a rental car. Keep in mind that you can only return the car to different offices of the same supplier.
One-way car rental deals are quite common, as they give you even more freedom and initiativeness to enjoy your trip.
However, you're required to choose a drop-off location in order to rent a car on Hahalolo. For one-way car rental deal, please discuss directly with your supplier when you pick up the car. You may be charged an additional One-Way Fee (or 'return fee') by the supplier to return the vehicle to its original location.
You can only rent one car for an order on Hahalolo. In order to rent more cars, you may split them into a separate order for each car.
We work with many car rental suppliers globally to provide you with a wide selection of cars at the best prices. However, please consider the following before you rent a car:
- Place you rent a car: An SUV suitable for traveling on highways and suburbs, and a compact car will make it easier to experience crowded cities.
- Transmission type: In some countries, people drives a manual transmission car, while other countries use an automatic car. Make sure you rent the car that you can drive!
If you encounter a car rental problem during the rental period, you should contact the Supplier for a solution.
If you cannot reach out the Supplier, please contact Hahalolo via hotline 1900 57 12 48 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for support.
For VAT invoice after the payment is completed, please contact Hahalolo via hotline 1900 57 12 48 or send an email requesting for issuance of a VAT invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for support
Vietnamese driver's license is a national driving license that is only valid for use in the territory of Vietnam but not in foreign countries. Vietnamese or foreigners who want to use a Vietnamese driver's license abroad must convert their Vietnamese driver's license into an International license.
According to the regulations of the Directorate for Roads of Vietnam, the International driving licenses of countries participating in the Vience Convention on Road Traffic signed in Vienna on November 8, 1968, to which Vietnam is a member are allowed to use International driver's license in Vietnam. For more details, please refer to the Circular regulating the issuance and use of International driving licenses of Vietnam.
If you want to change the declared information after completing the car rental booking, please contact Hahalolo via hotline 1900 57 12 48 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for support