Conditions for giving Points
- Only personal accounts with active personal payment accounts can give Points.
- Users are required to have an available Points balance which is greater than or equal to their desired Point level in their personal payment accounts to perform it on Hahalolo.
- The Points given cannot be changed or taken back after successfully being given.
How do I give Points on Hahalolo?
Point giving to posts and experiences on Hahalolo
- Click the icon Points right under the post, experience on a Profile or posts on a Community Site that you want to give Points.
- Select 1 of 5 Point types you want to award. The number of a specific Point can be customized by using the plus button or minus button
Hahalolo currently offers users 5 donation levels: Bronze (5 points), Silver (10 points), Gold (20 points), Diamond (50 points), and Ruby (100 points) that are accompanied by the change of each option level.
- Enter your PIN in order to confirm your point giving and ensure user security.
(See how to Set up a PIN if you haven't set up a PIN or forgot your PIN.
- Click Confirm to finish.
- Each user can give Points to each favorite post only once and cannot change the type and number of Points.
- If your Points balance is insufficient for the point type you want to award, click Buy Points in the top right of the notification pop-up to buy more points.