- Only users with personal payment accounts can give or receive mark 10.
- Users are required to have an available balance which is greater than or equal to their desired mark 10 level in their personal payment accounts to perform it on Hahalolo.
- For personal accounts with quality posts, photos, experiences, and posts on Community Sites, they may receive mark 10 from other users who are interested in it. This aims to encourage, approach and spread good content to many readers, show other’s interest and evaluation to content through the mark 10 feature on Hahalolo.
STEPS TO GIVE MARK 10 ON HAHALOLO:
- Go to a post, photo, experience or post on a Community Site that you want to give mark 10.
- Click the icon Mark 10 in the lower right corner of the post, photo, experience or post on the Community Site.
- Select 1 of 5 bonus levels you want to award.
- Enter your personal account password in order to confirm your mark 10 giving and ensure user security.
- Click Confirm.
Note: Each user can give a mark to his/her favorite post only once and cannot change the denominations.
- Users who receive mark 10 on Hahalolo will be notified that they received mark 10 from another personal account.
- Or click the icon below your post which is awarded mark 10 to see who have given mark 10 to the post.
Note: The corresponding amount of money to the level of received mark 10 will be transferred to the Available balance of personal payment account.