- Only users with personal payment accounts can give or receive points.
- Users are required to have an available balance which is greater than or equal to their desired points level in their personal payment accounts to perform it on Hahalolo.
- For personal accounts with quality posts, photos, experiences and posts on Community Sites, they may receive points from other users who are interested in it. This aims to encourage, approach and spread good content to many readers, show other’s interest and evaluation to content through reward points feature on Hahalolo.
STEPS TO GIVE POINTS ON HAHALOLO:
- Go to a posts, photos, experiences or posts on Community Sites that you want to give points to.
- Click the icon Points in the lower right corner of the posts, photos, experiences or posts on Community Sites.
- Select 1 of 5 point levels you want to award.
- Enter your personal account password in order to confirm your point giving and ensure user security.
- Click Confirm.
Note: Each user can give a mark to his/her favorite post only once and cannot change the denominations.
- Users who receive points on Hahalolo will be notified that they received points from another personal account.
- Or click the icon Point below your post which is awarded points to see who has given points to the post.
Note: The corresponding amount of money to the level of received point will be transferred to the Available balance of personal payment accounts.