What content can users give or receive mark 10?
- Only users with personal payment accounts can give or receive mark 10.
- Users are required to have an available balance which is greater than or equal to their desired mark 10 level in their personal payment accounts to perform it on Hahalolo.
- For individual accounts with quality posts, photos and experiences, they may receive mark 10 from other users who are interested in it. This aims to encourage, approach and spread good content to many readers, show other’s interest and evaluation to content through the mark 10 feature on Hahalolo.
How do I give mark 10 on Hahalolo?
Steps to give mark 10 on Hahalolo:
- Go to the post, photo, experience you want to give mark 10 to.
- Click the mark 10 icon in the lower right corner of the post, photo and experience.
- Select 1 of 5 bonus levels you want to award.
- Enter your personal account password in order to confirm your mark 10 giving and ensure user security.
- Click Confirm.
Note: each user can give a mark to his / her favorite post only once and cannot change the denominations.
How do I receive mark 10 on Hahalolo?
- Users who receive mark 10 on Hahalolo will be notified that they received mark 10 from another personal account.
- Or click the icon below your post which is awarded mark 10 to see who have given mark 10 to the post.