THERE ARE TWO OPTIONS TO FIND A HOTEL:
We use filters so that you can search for a suitable room on the Hotel menu bar with the declared requirements:
- Enter information in the When will you arrive box specifically as follows:
- Check-in date and check-out date
- Number of rooms
- Promotion: Select Promotion if you want to find hotels with promotions
- Select Search to display hotels that meet the requirements you’d like to find.
- Select Reset if you want to delete your previously selected requirements.
If you enter completely and accurately the requested information, it will display the results that best match the tour requirements you search.
We provide you with the use of maps as a search tool for hotels near you:
- From the hotel menu, randomly select a hotel.
- Click View on map displayed in each hotel.
- Searching for hotels by map is easy as follows:
- If you'd like to search for hotels in a specific location, enter the location in the Search places box at the top search bar. The result will display a map of the area you are looking for.
- You can search for hotels by the filter in the upper left of the screen including Check-in date - Check-out date, Price, Promotion? and click Search.
- The Search around tool helps the system find your current location and display accommodations near you. A list of nearby accommodations will display on the left side of the map. It includes information about Room details, price, distance from your current location. Click a certain hotel, the system will highlight the hotel location on the map.
We provide 7 different information sections in each Hotel page, including:
- Timeline: Display the Page’s activity timetable including a list of all hotel rooms and promotions (if any).
- Rooms: Display all types of hotel rooms including room rates per night. In addition, we also provide you with the function to search for the hotel room by entering the full information into the When will you arrive box.
- Promotions: Display the Page’s promotion information (if any).
- About: Display general information of the Hotel Page including hotel overview, business information, contact information and other information (if any).
- Reviews: Display reviews on hotels used by customers with a rating scale which corresponds to 1 - 5 stars and accompanying criteria, including cleanliness, freshness, location, amenities and staff ( if any).
- Photos: Display hotel photos of the Page ( if any).
- Videos: Display videos of the Page( if any).
You can see the following information fields on each room in the timeline, including:
- Room type name.
- Basic room rates for each night.
- Photos depicting the room.
- Promotions (if any).
For a detailed and complete view, click each room and you will see the following information fields in order from top to bottom:
- Room type name.
- Hotel address.
- Room description: Display a brief description of the room you are viewing, such as room size, bed type.
- Room facilities and room services.
- Check-in and check-out date.
- List of available rooms within the selected availability time.
- Click an icon to express your emotion ( e.g: ) .
- Leave a comment below the hotel you want to interact with.
- Share the hotel you’d like to interact with.
- Evaluate and save your reviews for hotel rooms you have used on Hahalolo.
- Everyone can see reviews on the Page; however, only after completing the booking process can you add ratings of hotels and write reviews.
Click Reviews on the Hotel page you have booked:
- 5 rating levels which correspond to the number of stars showing your satisfaction of services in order from low to high are Poor - Fair - Good - Very Good - Excellent
- The criteria for evaluating your satisfaction level on service quality with a 1-10 point scale include:
- Enter the review content (if any) and click Save to complete your evaluation process of hotel services.