The feature allows you to manage guest orders and reservation processes in a general and efficient way.
Click Orders in the Page Settings menu. Here you can manage all order information.
- Order: Each order has a unique code to check the order.
- Contact information: Guest contact information includes Full name, email address, phone number and address.
- Guests: Information about the number of guests and additional requests.
- Payment method: Prepaid/ Postpaid.
- Order total.
- Booking date.
- Check-in/ check-out date.
- Order status: Awaiting confirmation, Denied, Awaiting fulfillment, Ongoing, Completed, Pending cancelation from Hahalolo/Supplier/Guest, Complete cancelation from Hahalolo/Supplier/Guest. You are allowed to process order requests, such as Order Confirmation and Order Cancelation.
- All: Display all orders that guests have booked.
- Pending: Orders have been paid completely and are waiting to be active.
- Progressing: Orders are in progress.
- Completed: Orders have been completed or have service time to be terminated.
- Processing cancelation: It’s because the SUPPLIER - GUEST cancels the order.
- Canceled: Orders were successfully canceled.
- All: Search by paid and unpaid orders.
- Order code: Search by the code of each order.
- Buyer: Search for all guest orders.
- Booking date: Search by each booking date of the guest.
- Price range: Search by a specific price range.
After the guest has successfully paid for the order, the order in the pending status will be transferred to the Reservation settings menu.
- Click Reservation in the Page Settings menu.
- You can use the filter to show the schedule for the desired period by selecting the display mode by day/week/month, start date, end date and language.
- The schedule is displayed in a 2-dimensional matrix with a horizontal axis corresponding to the time (by day or the display mode you choose) and a vertical axis that is the Room Types your hotel has.
- You can view the Reservation details of your order in two ways:
- Option 1: Directly click on the date with the order you want to view information.
- Option 2: Click Check reservations and enter the reservation code or registration code into the check box.
- Not set up for sale yet (white): Display dates that no order is pending.
- Confirmed (pink): Display dates whose orders have been confirmed and are pending.
- Checked in (green): Display dates whose orders are in process, which means guests have checked in and are staying at the hotel. To switch the order status from Not set up for sale yet to Checked in, you need to click the order to open Reservation details and click Check in.
- Checked out (blue): Display dates whose orders have been completed, which means guests have checked out and finished the orders. To switch the order status from Checked in to Checked out, you need to click the order to open Reservation details and click Check out.