HOW TO LOG INTO HAHALOLO ACCOUNT:
- Go to https://www.hahalolo.com/auth/signin. At the top right corner enter one of the following information:
- Email: You can log in with the email you used to register Hahalolo.
- Phone number: If you registered Hahalolo with your mobile phone number, you can enter it here.
HOW TO LOG OUT HAHALOLO ACCOUNT:
- Click at the top right of any Hahalolo page.
- Click Logout.
- When you create a new password, make sure that it’s at least 6 characters long. Try to use a complex combination of numbers, letters and punctuation marks.
- You can also make the password more complex by making it longer with a phrase or series of words that you can easily remember, but no one else knows.
- Keep in mind that your Hahalolo password should be different from the passwords you use to log into other accounts, like your email or bank account.
HOW TO CHANGE PASSWORD ON HAHALOLO:
- Click ở at the top right of any Hahalolo page and select Account settings.
- Click Security and Login.
- Go to Login and click Change password.
- Enter your Current password, New password and Confirm password.
- Click Save changes.
HOW TO RESET YOUR FORGOTTEN PASSWORD:
- Click Forgot password? under the top right of Log In or go to https://www.hahalolo.com/auth/forgotpw.
- Enter Email or phone number, click Search.
- If this is your account, click Continue.
- Enter the code you get via text message (SMS) or email in the confirmation box. If you have not received the code yet, click Did not get the code?, select Send code again and check your email/ phone number again.
- Enter a new Password and verification code, click Continue.
HOW TO VIEW LOGIN DEVICES:
- Click at the top right of any Hahalolo page and select Account settings.
- Click Security and Login. Go to the Where you're logged in section, you can see all of the sessions where you're logged in:
- Login device name
- Login time
HOW TO LOG OUT OF HAHALOLO ON OTHER DEVICES:
- In Security and Login, click Log out of all sessions.
- Click Confirm.
Your account will be logged out of other devices except for the one which is used to log out the Hahalolo account.