When you get mark 10 for your post on Hahalolo, you can see the list of mark 10 received at:
- Your personal notification.
- Post details: Click the icon below the post to see who gave mark to your post.
- Donation menu: Go to your profile and click Donations to see the list of mark 10.
Note: You never know who gave mark 10 to someone else's post on Hahalolo. Only the recipient can see who gave him/her mark 10.
Hahalolo allows you to check your history of giving and receiving mark 10 in the Donations section which corresponds to Donations and Rewards sections on your profile with the support of filters:
- From - To: Filter the time period when you want to view your history of Donations/ Rewards.
- Post type: Filter the type of post you want to view your Donations/ Rewards history, including: normal post, media post, embedded post and experience.
- Donations: Filter the level of marks you want to view your history of Donations/ Rewards. After filtering, the system will output the result with detailed information fields such as Link to the post, posting time, post type, donation level.
Note: Only you can check your history of giving and receiving mark 10.