When you get mark 10 for your post on Hahalolo, you can see the list of mark 10 received at:
- Your personal notification.
- Post details: Click the icon Mark 10 below the post to see who gave mark to your post.
- Donation menu: Go to your profile and click Donations to see the list of mark 10.
- Your personal notifications.
- Post details: Tap the icon Mark 10 below the post to see who gave marks to your post.
Note: You are not able to know who gave mark 10 to someone else's post on Hahalolo. Only the recipient can see who gave him/her mark 10.
This feature is currently only available for the desktop version of Hahalolo.
Hahalolo allows you to check your history of giving and receiving mark 10 in the Donations section which corresponds to Donations and Rewards sections on your profile with the support of filters:
- From - To: Filter the time period when you want to view your history of Donations/Rewards.
- Post type: Filter the type of post you want to view your Donations/Rewards history, including normal post, media post, embedded post, experience and posts on the Community Site such as media, embedded and normal post.
- Donations: Filter the level of marks you want to view your history of Donations/Rewards. After filtering, the system will output the result with detailed information fields such as Link to the post, posting time, post type, donation level.
Note: Only you can check your history of giving and receiving mark 10.