How do I add a friend by name on Hahalolo?
- Click the search bar in the top of any Hahalolo page.
- Type your friend's name into the search bar and select the one you would like to add.
- To send someone a friend request, click Add friend next to their profile picture.
How do I see the friends that Hahalolo suggests to me?
- You can use People You May Know to find friends on Hahalolo. People You May Know suggestions come from things like having friends in common, having the same travel interests such as clicking Haha and having used the service of a Page.
- You can find People You May Know in the Friends section on the top bar or in your News Feed.
How do I accept a friend request?
- You can see a list of friend requests in Notifications from the menu bar at the top of your page or in a few places that you might get notifications.
- By clicking Confirm, you agree to make friends with that person.
Why can’t I add someone as a friend?
YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO ADD SOMEONE AS A FRIEND IF:
- You may have sent them a friend request, but they haven't accepted your request yet.
- Check if the friend requests you’ve sent are still pending. Please wait patiently for them to respond to your friend requests.
- Your friend request may have been deleted.
- You two are already friends on Hahalolo.
- You've reached the maximum number of friend requests on Hahalolo.
Where can I view the sent friend request list?
- The list of sent friend requests shows the number of requests that an account owner has it sent to others.
- From your News Feed, click Friends in the top left of the screen or on your profile and click Friend requests sent.