- Click the search bar in the top of any Hahalolo page.
- Type your friend's name into the search bar and select the one you would like to add.
- To send someone a friend request, click Add friend next to their profile picture.
- You can use People You May Know to find friends on Hahalolo. People You May Know suggestions come from things like having friends in common, having the same travel interests such as clicking Haha and having used the service of a Page.
- You can find People You May Know in the Friends section on the top bar or in your News Feed.
- Hahalolo supports you in seeing your active friends when you sync your contacts, and helps you know who you want to add to your friends list on Hahalolo.
- Contact information that includes phone number, name and email will be sent to Hahalolo in order to help you and your friends with faster connection and better use.
This feature is only available on the mobile application version.
On Hahalolo app, tap at the bottom right corner of the screen:
- Tap Friends.
- Go to the Contacts section in the Menu bar.
To perform this feature, you need to grant Hahalolo permission to access contacts on your device.
Afterward, tap Update contacts to upload contacts to Hahalolo.
- A list of Hahalolo accounts created by phone numbers/emails in your contacts will appear.
- Tap Add Friend to connect with them on Hahalolo.
- You can see a list of friend requests in Notifications from the menu bar at the top of your page or in a few places that you might get notifications.
- By clicking Confirm, you agree to make friends with that person.
YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO ADD SOMEONE AS A FRIEND IF:
- You may have sent them a friend request, but they haven't accepted your request yet.
- Check if the friend requests you’ve sent are still pending. Please wait patiently for them to respond to your friend requests.
- Your friend request may have been deleted.
- You two are already friends on Hahalolo.
- You've reached the maximum number of friend requests on Hahalolo.
- The list of sent friend requests shows the number of requests that an account owner has it sent to others.
- From your News Feed, click Friends in the top left of the screen or on your profile and click Friend requests sent.