- Click Payout account in the left column of the screen
- Press Click here
- At the Create a payment account form, fill out the information for 4 fields, including Account info, Account owner, Tax form, Payment info
- Tick 2 boxes "I agree to Hahalolo terms and policies" and "I agree to let Hahalolo use my account information provided to proceed with the money transfer", then click Complete
DECLARE ACCOUNT INFORMATION:
Contain main information about the account, including:
- Payout account name
- Account type: The transaction account type should match the Payment account type (individual/business).
- Tax code: Individual/business
- Tax type: Determine the tax type (depending on each country)
EIN: Employer Identification Number
SSN: Social Security Number
ATIN: Taxpayer Identification Number for Pending U.S. Adoptions
PTIN: Preparer Taxpayer Identification Number
- Email/Phone number: Account owner's contact information
- Address/Address 2 – Country – City – County/District – Postal Code: Information about geographical location of the account owner
DECLARE ACCOUNT OWNER:
Include information about the account owner:
- Last name
- First name
- Middle name
- Date of birth (at least 18 years old)
Include information about tax declaration forms. Depending on the laws/policies of each Country, there is each corresponding form
Include information about payment methods:
- Payment method
- Payment country
- Cardholder name (without tone marks)
- Bank name: Keep in mind to use international bank names
- SWIFT code of the bank
- Bank account number
You can create multiple transaction accounts by:
At the Payout account interface, clicking Create payment account, then filling out information on the form as the above steps.
- Display the withdrawal accounts list of a business account.
- Allow selecting the default account quickly in the list.
- Allow viewing details and deleting accounts from Wallet.