Each account is represented on a horizontal line, including the following information:
- Country: The country associated with the withdrawal account
- Account name: The name of payout account associated with the payment account
- Email: Contact email of account holder
- Group: Type of Personal or Business
- Payment: Payment method of the account currently supports Bank transfer only
- Default: Set a default account when you access Make Withdrawal Request. The account with a star icon is the currently selected default account
- Delete: Delete the account you created
- View details: Direct to the account details interface
Display an account creation popup, including 4 parts: Account information, Account holder, Tax form, Payment information.
ACCOUNT INFORMATION DECLARATION:
It contains key information about the account, including:
- Country - Address/ Address 2 - City/ Town - State/ Province/ Region - Postal Code: Information about the geographical location of the account.
- Account type: The payout account type matches the payment account type (Personal/ Business).
- Tax code: Personal/ business.
- Tax type: Determine the tax type (depending on each country).
- EIN: Employer identification number
- SSN: Social security number
- ATIN: Adoption Taxpayer Identification Number
- PTIN: Preparer Tax Identification Number
- Email/ Phone number: Contact information of the account holder.
ACCOUNT HOLDER DECLARATION:
The information tab is about account holder, including:
- First Name
- Last name
- Middle name
- Date of birth: (At least 18 years old)
The information tab is about tax declaration forms. Depending on the laws / policies of each Country, there is a corresponding form.
PAYMENT INFORMATION DECLARATION:
The information tab is about payment method including:
- Account type
- Payment country
- Account holder name
- Bank name: Please use the international name of the bank
- Bank SWIFT code
- Bank account number
- Display the withdrawal accounts list of a business account.
- Allow selecting the default account quickly in the list.
- Allow viewing details and deleting accounts from Wallet.