Tour is the main product of Page for Travel agencies. It provides your customers with an understanding of how their tour will be, where to go, what to note and prepare, etc. So take care to ensure the accuracy of information you provide and make sure that everything you post is true and within your ability to provide services.
Let's start to try creating a new Tour:
- Go to Tours in Page Settings menu.
- Click Create new tour.
- Enter a tour name, note: Tour name you provide will come with your default language at the present, you can completely enter another name of the tour in other languages later.
- Determine it is a domestic or international Tour.
- Select the corresponding Tour Topic.
- Click Save Tour to confirm.
After successful creation, you will be directed to the Tour details page, where you really design a great Tour for your customers.
Please note that some Tour information will be placed at the top and appear in all content areas of Tour; This information will have an effect on all of those areas, which means you'll set up only once for all other contents. This information includes:
- Language: Hahalolo (in the future) will support a lot of different languages, you can translate the content of the corresponding Tours into multiple languages depending on the purpose of expanding your own business market. Note: Make sure that you provide enough information for one language before moving on setting up the content for another language.
- Currency: set the base currency of the Tour, and apply to all currency attributes included in the Tour. When customers see your Tour information, Hahalolo will automatically convert to the currency they want.
- Status: indicate the current status of Tour. You can change the status of Tour between Published and Unpublished. Note: Changing status only has an effect on new customers, for orders purchased, you still have to complete the service obligations.
Find out the detailed information of a Tour:
Basic Tour content descriptions, photos, videos and some basic attributes of the Tour:
- Tour name: Display according to the information originally entered when you create the Tour. You can edit your tour name or update a new name here.
- SKU code: Your own product code number.
- Total days: The total number of days your Tour will take place.
- Basic price: Set a Tour basic price, this parameter is only displayed for the Tour in case the system cannot calculate the Tour price from your other settings.
- Closing days for tour booking: Limit the closing days for booking Tour from the time of departure date.
- International tour?: Determine whether it's an International Tour or not.
- Allow merging?: Determine if a Tour allows booking by parts, which means customers are allowed to buy for each part - partial tour, for example, customers wish to go 2nd, 3rd, 4th day only while it is a 5-day tour…
- Address: Include number, street name, county/ district, city, country (The specific address will be automatically extracted to the 4 boxes below) of the first departure.
- Short description: A brief description of the Tour's highlights. It is displayed first to users on Hahalolo, and limited to 400 characters.
- Tour description: Detailed introduction about the tour. As a more complete description of the Tour, keep in mind that Tour description does not include the content of the short description section.
- Tour details: Terms of service included or not included.
- Tour notice: Important information that customers need to know when booking and going on the tour.
- Upload logo, cover photo, gallery: The photo settings for Tour. You should use high resolution images for better display and upload a minimum of 5 photos for the gallery to ensure that your Tour is displayed on Hahalolo perfectly.
Unlike Tour Details in the information section, parts list provides customers with more information about each day included in the Tour. Each part corresponds to an actual day. So, let’s set up a sufficient number of Parts corresponding to the Total days you have set in the Tour Information section.
Click Create new part or Edit in the Part created to move to the Part details, including:
- Part name: The name of the part which is being set.
- Day: Ordinal days of each Part during the entire tour.
- Departure time: The starting time of the Part.
- Address: The system defaults to the address of the first part by the address entered in the Tour Information section.
- Content of the part: The specific program description of the Part including detailed information about what to eat, where to play, places to visit, etc,…
- Transportation: Means of transportation between the destinations in the Part.
- Part logo: Set an avatar for the Part.
In order for a Tour to become available for booking, Price settings is a must. We provide you with the mechanism to set prices for a Tour over a period of time, described as follows:
- Prices are set according to the mechanism of start time applied.
- This means, all subsequent opening dates for sale will be applied to the corresponding prices from the time you set it up unless it reaches a certain level in a different period of time.
- For a similar example in the schedule settings, you have a Tour set up for sale on May 10th and 20th, 2018:
- If you set a price of VND 1,000,000 starting on May 2, 2018.
- At this time, 10th and 20th (and the sale opening dates later if any) that you've set up for sale will automatically be applied to VND 1,000,000.
- If you set a new price of VND 500,000 on one of the dates May 11th - 19th, 2018, then the sale opening date on May 20 you have set will not be applied to VND 1,000,000 but a new price of VND 500,000 instead.
- You are allowed to change the price that you have set, however, this price will be applied to new Tour orders. For Tours booked before the time you change, their price still remains unchanged.
- The price setting feature is designed to simplify the way of planning your Tour Sale Price, which is called the basic Tour Prices. If you want to organize events to attract customers, for example discount on Tour prices during a certain Festival period, use the Promotions feature to set up as an additional section providing more information about the event you plan to organize.
Price details including:
- Start Date: Identify the start date to apply this Price. Note: the start time is at 00:00 based on your timezone which is set up in account settings.
- Adult price: Required
- Child, young child and infant price:
- Select and enter a price: The price is applicable to this age.
- Select and not enter a price: The Tour is free for this age.
- Not select: Tour is not available to this age.
The longest time of a tour for sale in the system is every 2 years
Set up when your Tour will be available (for sale). Select exactly on the calendars we show you to determine the dates on which the Tour takes place.
Note: Selecting a date on the calendar is to identify the available departure date for the Tour, you must not select dates for the entire tour program, for example:
- For a 5-day tour, in May 2020 you will organize (or openly sell) 2 programs for that Tour on 10th and 20th.
- TRUE: Click May 10th and 20th on the calendar.
- FALSE: Click May 10th - 14th and 20th - 24th on the calendar.
You can also set the schedule for daily tours quickly by selecting Start Date - End Date and clicking "Set".
Before you close (opt out) a certain sale date on the calendar, please make sure of the following below:
- The program does not have any order booked or confirmed on that day, or you may cancel the order before closing a sale date according to your certain reason for it. For example, you cancel a previous incorrect setting or stop receiving new orders on that day because it is beyond your ability to serve.
- At the time you close a sale date, ensure your complete service provision for the program(s) whose orders have been confirmed previously.
- Tour services are additional information that is to let your customers know what accompanied services your Tours have.
- You need to understand that although we currently only provide features as the additional information, you need to make sure your information is true and within your possibility of providing services. You can also provide the paid service package in the "service price" section. In case you intentionally provide false information, we will consider restrictive measures for your Page, Business Account or even Personal Account.
You can provide extra paid service packages to customers during the tour booking process.
- How to set up:
- Click Add service price
- Click the service that needs setting up
- Enter the price of the service package
- Click Save to finish