This feature allows you to set up promotional campaigns for your Customers. The promotion will be automatically applied under the acquired conditions.
Note: The system will accumulate all promotions (if available), so you need to be aware of the applicable period for the promotions once setting it up to avoid overlapping time unexpectedly.
How to set up a Promotion
STEPS FOR SETTING A PROMOTION:
- At the Tour Page Management interface, select Tour management and click Promotions
- Click Create new promotion to start setup.
- Enter Promotion details:
- Identify the Status of the promotion, publish to start running the program
- Enter Promotion name and description
- Set applicable time duration including Start date and End date.
- Set Currency
- Language: Select a language that you intend to set up content
- Set Cover photo
- Applicable conditions:
Discount based on order total: a direct discount on the total order value that customers have booked the Tour.
Discount per capita (Adult): a direct discount on the number of people booking the Tour.
- Discount Promotions:
Fixed amount discount: a fixed cash value that is directly subtracted from the total value of after-tax order.
Percentage discount: a promotion value that is calculated on a predetermined ratio (percent) based on a price (after tax).
- Applicable levels:
On departure date:: The promotion value will be applied on the tour departure date.
On order date: The promotion value will be applied on the day you book and successfully pay for the tour.
Feature update in progress)
- Set Promotion levels:
We offer you the ability to build exclusive conditional promotion levels which are based on the total value of after-tax order for Tours.
Each level includes: min order value or minimum number of travelers (conditional value) and promotion value (percentage or fixed amount). Eligible orders will be applied to the highest promotion level. For the initial display, the system will prioritize the highest level to help you attract more customers.
- Click Continue
- Select a tour list that is eligible for the promotion:
Unselected tour list: To list/include tours that can be selected to apply to the promotion. Select the tours that apply the promotion and then click .
Selected Tour: To list/include the selected tours that are applied to the promotion. Click to remove selected tours for promotions.
- Click Save to finish.
- Promotions will be accumulated if there are multiple promotions available at a particular time.
- Each promotion can decentralize promotion levels. Customers will get benefits from the highest promotion level if conditions are met.
How to edit a Promotion
- Go to Promotions in the Page Settings menu or the Tour details section.
- Click Edit below a promotion name.
- Edit promotion information, then click Save.