The feature allows you to manage customer orders and the Tour booking process in a general and efficient way.
HOW TO MANAGE ORDERS
- At the Tour Page Management interface, select Order management and click Orders.
- You can view and manage all order information by clicking Select Page in the left column, then selecting a Page.
- Order code: Search by a specific code of each order
- Booking number: Search by tour booking number
- Departure date: Search the order by departure date.
- End date: Search the order by end date.
- Order status: Filter by order status
- Awaiting confirmation: Orders have been completely paid and are waiting for service confirmation.
- Awaiting fulfillment: Orders are waiting to be processed
- Ongoing: Orders are in progress
- Completed: Orders have been completed or have service time to be terminated.
- Canceled: Orders were successfully canceled.
- Payment option: Filter by order payment options, including Prepaid and Postpaid.
To use other advanced functions to filter orders, click the Advanced Filter button:
- Date created (From): The system displays a Calendar for you to select a date, or you can enter the date in dd/mm/yyyy to find orders by date created. If you only filter by "Date created (From)”, the system will display orders with the date created from the date you selected to the current one.
- Date created (To): The system displays a Calendar for you to select a date, or you can enter the date in dd/mm/yyyy to find orders by date created. If you only filter by “Date created (To)”, the system will display orders with the date created in the past to the date you selected
- Payment status: Filter by order payment status, including Successful and Failed
- Payment method: Filter by order payment methods, including Stripe, Alepay and Baokim.
- Installment status: Filter by installment status of orders, including Ongoing extension, Active and Completed
- Tour name: Enter keywords in the tour name to display a list of orders that match the entered keywords.
- Contact information: Enter a keyword of one of the information, including Full name, Email or Phone number to display a list of orders that match the entered keyword.
- Once you click Hide advanced filter, the system will collapse the advanced filtering functions.
- After entering the above filter conditions, click Search.
- Select Unfilter if you want to delete previously selected requests and reset the list of orders.
- Order code: Each order will have a unique code generated by the system to look up the order
- General information: Includes the following information:
- Booking number: Each tour in the tour order will have a unique booking number generated by the system to help you look up the tour order.
- Order status: Awaiting confirmation, Denied, Awaiting fulfillment, Ongoing, Completed, Pending cancelation from Hahalolo/Supplier/Customer, Canceled by Hahalolo/Supplier/Customer. You are allowed to process order requests, such as Order Confirmation and Order Cancelation.
- Date created
- Departure date
- End date
- Total days
- Number of travelers
- Contact information of the customer that booked orders includes Full name, Gender, Email, Phone number, and Address.
- Price information includes Total amount, Payment status, Paid amount, Remaining amount, Number of months paid, Installment status, Payment option, Payment method, Date of payment.
VIEW ORDER DETAILS:
You can also view order details by clicking View below each order. Order details include:
- Tour information:
- Click Installment information to display the installment information of the order.
- Click Confirm to Confirm the order
- Click Deny to Deny service
- Click View installment plan to display information about the installment plan to which the order is applied.
- Enter your notes and click the Add note button to save them to the order notes list (if necessary).
- Promotions: Display a list of available promotions for the order. This section allows you to view general information about promotion packages (promotion name, applicable period, promotion value, applicable conditions)
- Customers: Display details about contact person and a list of members in the tour
- Payment history: Display information about the customer's activity history and transaction history.
- By clicking : A drop-down list of activities and transactions of the order will be displayed.
- By clicking : Detailed information about the particular history will be shown.
- When you click the Confirm button, the system will display a message box to reconfirm your action
- Click the Confirm button for order confirmation. Click the Cancel button to cancel it.
- When you click the Deny button, the system will display a message box to reconfirm your action.
- Click the Confirm button for service denial. Click the Cancel button to cancel it.
- When you click the Cancel order button, the system will display a message box to reconfirm your action.
- Click the Confirm button for order cancelation. Click the Cancel button to cancel it.