The feature allows you to manage customer orders and the Tour booking process in a general and efficient way.
Click Orders in the Page Settings menu. You can manage all information about your order here
ORDER INFORMATION INCLUDES:
- Order code: Each order has a unique code created by the system for order tracking.
- Customer contact information includes full name, email, phone number and address.
- Customers: Details about the number of customers and additional requests.
- Order total.
- Booking date.
- Order status: Awaiting confirmation, Denied, Awaiting fulfillment, Ongoing, Completed, Pending cancelation from Hahalolo/Supplier/Customer, Complete Cancelation from Hahalolo/Supplier/Customer. You are allowed to process order requests, such as Order Confirmation and Order Cancelation
ORDER STATUS INCLUDES:
- All: All orders booked by customers are displayed.
- Pending: Orders have been paid completely and are waiting to be active.
- Progressing: Orders are in progress.
- Completed: Orders have been completed or service time has ended.
- Processing cancelation: It’s because the SUPPLIER - CUSTOMER cancels an order.
- Canceled: Orders were successfully canceled.
SEARCH FILTERS INCLUDE:
- Order code: Search by the code of each order.
- Buyer: Search for all customer orders.
- Booking date: Search by each booking date of the customer.
- Price range: Search by a specific price range.
- Filter by Tour: Search for orders booked on the same Tour.
- Departure date: Search for orders on the same departure date.
- Ngày khởi hành: Tìm kiếm những đơn hàng cùng ngày khởi hành.
You can also view order details by clicking View below order code. Order details include
- General information:
- General information: Tour booking date, order status.
- Customer details: Full name, Email Address, Phone Number and Address.
- Payment information: Payer information includes Full name, Address, Email Address and Phone number.
- Payment details:
- Payment information: Payment Method, Payment Gateway and Time of Payment.
- Payer information: Full Name, Address, Email Address and Phone Number.
- Price details:
- Parts program: Indicate parts of a Tour program, start date and end date, age group, the number of people in each age group, price of each age group, subtotal by age group.
- Total amount: Additional services, subtotal amount, discount, VAT, total amount.
- Order total: Total amount paid for an order.
- Promotions list: Promotion name, Promotion value and Applicable period.
- Order history: Accumulate all order notes.
- How to add note: Enter something in the Add new notes section, select privacy, including Private and Public, then click Add to add notes.
- Note management: Help manage information that includes content, date and time, and note owner.
- Customers list: Include the information about customers in orders such as Full Name, Age, Date of Birth, Gender, Address, Age Group, What’s Included.
After orders have been confirmed to serve, they will be transferred simultaneously to the "Orders outside the program" section. Here, you can collect and organize orders with the same schedule to create programs for them.
To create a tour programTO CREATE A TOUR PROGRAM:
- Click “Create program” in each order and fill in all required information on a tour program.
- Language: Select a language that you intend to create content in.
- Program name: A name that is reminiscent of the program.
- Program description: Enter the overall and outstanding information of the program.
- Tour guide description: Enter the information about the guide who takes charge of the tour.
- Transportation description: Enter the information of means of transportation in the program.
- Order list: Display all orders combined in a program.
- Customer list: Display all customers combined in a program.
- Combine orders with common characteristics into a program to organize that program (you can organize many programs if there are a great number of orders).
STATUS OF A TOUR PROGRAM:
- All programs: Display the programs created.
- Waiting: Display programs that are waiting for service.
- Running: Display programs that are currently serving.
- Finished: Display programs that have finished serving.
- Outside program: Display orders that have been confirmed to serve, but have not been created a program yet.