As the beginning step to start a business on Hahalolo.
After creating a Business Account, you can access Business Management, where we provide features and mechanisms so that you can comfortably build and deploy your organization. The content you create through Business Management for this business purpose will now be referred to Business Assets. One of the most important assets for business on Hahalolo is Page. You can learn more about Page on Hahalolo.
- Steps to create a Business Account
- Why can't I create a Business Account?
- Go to your personal menu denoted by a down-pointing triangle icon (∇) on the top right corner bar.
- Click Business Account.
- You will be redirected to the page detailing Business on Hahalolo.
- Click Create business account in the main screen, the Business account creation popup will be turned on.
- Select Business Type, Personal or Business.
- Select Personal: If you are an individual business household, not a business.
- Select Business: If you have a business (limited liability company, joint stock company, partnership, etc), registered a tax code.
- Enter your Business Name.
- Enter Owner name and Email that you use for your Business account, which may be different from Name and Email of the account.
- Click Finish.
If you cannot create a Business account, make sure:
- Your Hahalolo account is not restricted to features or locked.
- Make sure you provide all the required information, including: Type and Business Name, Name and Email you use for your Business account.
- Make sure that it has been 45 days after you just deleted the previous Business account.
If you still cannot create a Business account, please contact us.