As the beginning step to start a business on Hahalolo.
After creating a Business account, you can access Business Manager, where we provide features and mechanisms so that you can comfortably build and deploy your organization. The content you create through Business Manager for this business purpose will now be referred to Business Assets. One of the most important assets for business on Hahalolo is Page. You can learn more about Page on Hahalolo.
How do I create a business account?
- Go to Business Account in the left column of Hahalolo homepage.
- You will be redirected to a detailed page of Business on Hahalolo.
- Click Create account in the main screen, a Business account creation popup will be turned on.
- Select a Business Type, Individual or Business.
- Select Individual: If you are an individual business household, not a business.
- Select Business: If you have a Business (Limited liability company, joint stock company, partnership, etc.), registered a tax code.
- Enter your Business Name.
- Enter Owner name and Email that you use for your Business account, which may be different from Name and Email of the account.
- Click Finish.
- You cannot change your Business type after your Business account is created successfully.
- Please contact us for any changes of your Business type.
Why can't I create a Business account?
If you cannot create a Business account, make sure:
- Your Hahalolo account is not restricted to features or locked.
- Make sure you provide all the required information, including: Type and Business Name, Name and Email you use for your Business account.
- Make sure that it has been 45 days after you just deleted the previous Business account.
If you're still unable to create a Business account, please contact us.