What is tagging and how does it work?
TO TAG SOMEONE IN YOUR POST:
- When you tag someone, you create a link to their profile. Posts that you've tagged the person in will appear on that person's Timeline. If you tag a friend in your post content, anyone seeing the post can click your friend’s name and access their profile.
- Click to Tag a friend in your post.
- When you tag someone in a post, they’ll be notified. Also, if you tag someone in your own post, the post could be visible to the audience you selected along with the tagged person’s friends.
TO REMOVE TAG IN A POST:
- Click in the top right of the post you are tagged in.
- Select Remove Tag.
- Click OK to confirm.
- Tap in the top right of the post you are tagged in.
- Tap Remove tag.
- Tap OK to confirm.
How do I share my feelings or activity on Hahalolo?
TO SHARE HOW TOU'RE FEELING OR WHAT YOU'RE DOING ON HAHALOLO:
- Click Create Post or Share Experience at the top of the News Feed, Experience section, or on your profile.
- Click and select Feeling or Activity.
- Select Feeling ... (e.g. Feeling happy) in the drop-down menu.
- To edit how you’re feeling or what you are doing, click Feeling/Activity and make changes or click X to remove that content from the update.
- Once you’ve added your feeling or activity, fill in the status update, then click Share.
You can only add one feeling or activity to a status update.