Hahalolo account helps you access many products and utility services on Hahalolo. Thus, you will no longer be able to use any services once it’s deleted. Your account and all your data will be lost, so you won't be able to reactivate your account or retrieve any of the content and information you've shared on Hahalolo.
You should ensure that you deeply understand the following information before deleting your Hahalolo account:
- You won't be able to reactivate your account.
- You won't be able to restore shared content and information.
- You won't be able to log in to Halome with your Hahalolo account. You can only use the anonymous login feature on Halome.
- You won't be able to access the Payment Account. (The information and features on the Payment Account will be completely disabled.)
- You won't be able to access the Business Account. (Your sales pages will be lost and users will no longer be able to interact with them.)
- You won't be able to access the Seller Account.
For Hahalolo personal account
All personal account-related information and data will be completely deleted and cannot be reactivated or restored, including Personal Payment Account and Halome account logged in with this Hahalolo account.
- You should review and back up your important information and documents before deleting your account.
- For users who have orders of tours, hotel rooms, flight tickets, or car rentals on Hahalolo:
- If you have any pending financial transactions, make sure to complete payments for those orders.
- You should store information and take the responsibility for orders with a status of awaiting confirmation, awaiting fulfillment or ongoing. Hahalolo is not responsible for any issues related to orders for a deleted account.
For a personal account that is also an affiliate partner:
All personal account-related information and data associated with an affiliate marketing account will be completely deleted and cannot be activated or restored, including the Personal Payment Account logged in with this Hahalolo account.
- Make sure you have received enough money at the available balance of successful orders and have no amount recorded at the pending balance or in-process balance. Hahalolo is not responsible for any losses incurred in connection with such transactions for a deleted account.
For a business account on Hahalolo (Supplier-partner accounts with an active business account):
All information and data related to business products, including the Business Payment Account, will be removed immediately from the system upon receiving the Supplier's request. However, Hahalolo will keep a copy of the Supplier's business products, including the Business Payment Account, to assist Suppliers with recovery requests and in case of legal issues, violations of the terms, or to avoid vandalism. Learn more about our Privacy & Data Policy
- Make sure you have received enough money at the available balance of successful orders, have no amount recorded at the pending balance and complete the refund transactions to the buyer (if any).
- Suppliers shall take responsibility and liability to any incomplete transactions (arising before or after account deletion) of business products they provide.
- Suppliers must contact Hahalolo immediately after the stated incomplete transactions have been completed. Hahalolo is not responsible for any losses incurred in connection with such transactions.
- Click your profile picture thumbnail in the top right of the screen of any Hahalolo page and select Privacy & Security settings
- In the Overview section, click Delete account
- Review information and then click Delete account
- Enter your password to confirm account deletion
- Click Confirm to complete account deletion